labing-isa

++ 11 : sugar band
daddy and him

               don't waste your time on me
               you're already the voice inside my head.
               i miss you, miss you.

               she played the drums as the vocalist sang the last line of the song. looking at her drum sticks, she smiled. she remembered the cheekish smile he plastered on his godlike face as he gave them to her.

               "let's wrap it up, mates." the main vocalist said as he placed down his electric guitar. "it was fun meeting you all. let's think about our band name then discuss it during out next band meeting, alright?"

                "yo, lucky to have such a rich member in our band, aye?" she teased the main vocalist who owned the studio they were in.

               "i'll be your sugar band daddy." the main vocalist winked.

               "should we send feet pics to you, daddy?" another male member said, joking.

               "ew, fuck off, man. send me dick pics instead." they all laughed as they exited and said their goodbyes.

               she felt an arm on her shoulder, "yeah?" she asked, "want to send me some cash on my bank account, daddy?" she laughed.

              the main vocalist laughed along with her. "i was thinking," he paused, pressing his lips together. "i've known you for years because we attend the same school but we never really had the chance to get to know eachother."

               "yeah and?" she asked, confused about what was he supposed to initiate.

               "so, how about dinner?"

               a little dinner won't hurt. she thought as she was about to, yes 'about to', agree but before saying it, she was suddenly cut off by someone not-unexpected.

               "she's not going to dinner with you."

               she knew his voice too well, turning around to face him, she said "what the fuck are you doing here?"

               "hey, aren't you the one she kissed in front of the lockers?" the main vocalist asked, not letting go of her arm.

               "yeah, and?" he asked.

               "that was just a dare." she replied rolling her eyes. "for a hundred bucks"

               "you have a girlfriend, right?" pressing her closer to him, "what is it to you if i take her out for dinner?"

               he grabbed her hand and pulled her away from the main vocalist who he never really knew what his name was and he never wanted to bother knowing because he was definitely only bothered by the fact that she was going to go out with another guy that was not him. he felt angry not towards the other guy, but towards himself because he, on the other hand, went out with her exgirlfriend without her permission and that meant he never really have a right to stop her from going out with this guy.

               "she just cant." he replied, not letting go of her hand as he dragged her along with him as he walked away, leaving that guy pissed. her cheeks started to heat up as her hand felt warm, wrapped around his huge manly hand. little did she knew that he felt it too, he felt heat rising inside his body as tingles shot up his hand.

               "what are you doing? why the fuck are you dragging me along with you?" she asked as she was literally sprinting to catch up with his footsteps.

               "because you're not going out with him, you're going out with me."