lima

++ 05 : cockblock

               after the horribly awkward dinner, they were forced out of their own will to go upstairs to bond. he sat on her bed as the adults were talking about something private downstairs at the living room. she acted like she hated being alone with him, the fact that his presence was closed to hers, she felt like a time bomb about to explode.

               sitting beside him, a few inches away, "you're so boring."

               "you're the boring one."

               "what are we supposed to do here?" she said groaning as she stood up. she felt his hands holding her wrists preventing her to go away.

               "sit down will ya?" he said with a sigh. "let's just talk."

               she sat, "oh great, talking." chuckling while rolling her eyes, "if we couldn't do anything we might as well just fuck." she said

               "kiss me." he spoke softly, looking deeply into her eyes as she stared, waiting to be lost in his evergreen eyes.

               she inched her face towards him, staring down lustfully at his lips and he did the same. he moved his head, tilting closer as their lips were just a breath away. she looked back up to his eyes and smirked.

               "you have a girlfriend anyway"

               he shook his head at the memory not so long ago. she was a great tease, not that he was complaining but the idea of her lips pressed on his felt like deja vu that never really happened at the first place. he was itching to kiss her but the world was a great cockblock.

days felt like seconds, they never really talked to each other ever since the indecent hello he got from her in front of his house. he spent more time with his girlfriend but he felt like he was wearing the backside of a pullover every time, he disliked it. wrapping his arms on his girlfriend at the parking lot, he pretended to listen to his girlfriends blabbers as this one girl was walking at the other side with her friend.

"baby, are you listening?"

"of course, babe." he replied pecking her girlfriend on the lips.

his head compulsively turned it's direction towards her who was holding her skateboard laughing with her friend. she was wearing a normal white-striped shirt and shorts, having her blonde hair cascading on her shoulders. he noticed how she wasn't wearing any make up at all, nevertheless, he was mesmerized at how beautiful she was.

"yo bro, you alright?" his best friend asked.

"yeah man."

"you seem to space out a lot these past few days."

"nah, it's nothing, i just felt tired."

"he's tired from all the action every night." his girlfriend chuckled. he mentally rolled his eyes.

"oh shit! forgot to callback this one chic i met from a party last night."

"since when do you 'call back'?" he asked, chuckling.

"bro i haven't banged this girl yet, so that rule doesn't apply yet." his friend said but he never really listened, his attention was fully focused on her.