Shizu Concept

Quirk:
Saliva Command. Yes it is as gross as it sounds, properties of her saliva when touched on another human, whom she's not in love with, causes her to have control over them. They become mindless zombies hell bent on feeling her warmth, that they'll do anything she says. For example, she can kiss someone on the cheek and get them to cook her a whole meal. She can choose when they fall out of love, with her simple command. However, she takes care in who she controls, if she were to kiss someone who is in a mutual love with someone they experience a fever. One that can not be broken until they trade saliva with the other party. She truly is Cupid.

Concept Board:

Personality:Shizu originally was shy, but when people accept her and communicate her she is chatty

Personality:
Shizu originally was shy, but when people accept her and communicate her she is chatty. She'll get along with everyone anyone, she doesn't care who she will talk to anyone. She has a hidden side, a side she doesn't like showing anyone. This leads her to be clouded in mystery and secretive, she almost has two personalities. The one she was trained into, and her bubbly angelic like self.

Age:
15, birthday 14th of February

Hero Outfit:

Throughout the story, concept pictures of Shizu will be at the top

Cupid Can Love Too {Bnha OC insert}On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara