His Name Was Yuuta

Fineeeee I'll finally add some story, name and face to her slaveeeeee
。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚.

Shizu had gathered as much information as she could, her hands were cold, her body numb as she slowly made her way to the food hall. Stepping inside no one even looked towards her, well one person did, he always looked towards her. He stood up slowly noticing how she was slowly her step as she stared at him, but the main thing he noticed. Her eyes were a flood gate about to burst. He quickly walked towards her, hugging her before the world could see her tears. They heard them though. The hall became silent apart from her sobs, as the pair slowly collapsed to the ground. Shoji rocked her slowly, shushing her. Her hand was on his heart as he tried to calm her down, but this wasn't a panic attack. This was finally the sadness she could let free; she could let free only in his arms.

Shoji had told everyone that she was excited for these new aids, and it finally sunk in that they were broken. Which led to a bigger scolding to Kota. He felt bad watching the way the kid had to apologise, and how Shizu had already turned her emotions off. Aizawa had given them some time alone in the cafeteria, everyone was in bed except for them. Shoji was knackered after today, sure, but he couldn't sleep knowing that his girlfriend was an empty shell. "His name was Yuuta" she muttered, her throat dry and crackly "I don't think I ever said that" the man was silent as she spoke. "He joined the gang originally so I would finally have a friend, but he always stayed loyal to his boss, I thought he was staying loyal to the boss" the two were sat opposite each other as she slowly explained. Shoji reached and held her hand as the words of Yuuta's fate fell from her lips, she stared up at the man in front of her. This person in front of him was someone he's never met, her gaze had a stink of death, she took a long blink. "Can we just sit and cuddle" she muttered; her look long gone. The man held his hands out for her, and she flew over the table into his arms. "I will warn you we can't do this for long" she looked up at him, sadness swarming her every emotion "I'm feel so comfortable with you, I feel like I will pass out"

They both made it back to their rooms, Shoji had walked her back, before returning to his room. Waking up hugging his pillow, however it was a little too cold and lifeless for him. The students had all gathered outside, to be told that they were going to go through lethal training. This is not what Shizu needed or wanted. Her hair was still a mess from her slumber, and her clothes looked oddly like pyjama's. No matter what she went through yesterday, Aizawa was not letting it slide. "Everyone here was ready and able for today's training, but you Shizu, this is something we can work on"

"What? early mornings?" she muttered rubbing her eyes, the man shook his head and then sent her back to her room to change. Mandalay accompanied her after she showed a strange fear to being alone. She helped her brush her hair commenting on the prettiness on it, she wasn't shocked when it was revealed that it was dyed. She pointed out the black roots slowly growing back.

Finally making it back, she noticed how all her class were doing different activities to improve their quirks. "Shizu" she snapped her gaze to her Sensei quickly approaching, he nodded at Mandalay to greet her "Your quirk depends on people becoming your slaves and wanting to be by your side" he tried to put it lightly. "You struggled to control them and keep them and yourself away from them" she sighed looking towards Mandalay as she prepared herself. "Mandalay has agreed to team up with you to help you train, she will be affected by your quirk"

"However, you can't give me orders, you just have to keep escaping me" the girl nodded her head furrowing her brows slightly. "You're not in a mutual love or anything" the woman blinked and turned her head to the man next to her, he was looking at her awaiting the answer to her question. "Oh, not that I know of" she muttered, the Shizu nodded her head happy to continue with the training.

Shizu sighed, collapsing to the ground, her voice was hoarse and weak as she called off her quirk on Mandalay. She shook her head "Wow, that was a weird experience" she muttered, and looked down at her hands "Now I know how you feel Pixie-bob" the blonde cat waved her fist in anger at her co worker's suggestion. "I am not that bad!"

Shizu was still on the floor, a hand over her eyes, however she felt the heat fall off her skin, pulling her hand away she smiled. Shoji was simply stood by her head looking down at her "Your beauty, will never scare me" she muttered and quickly rolled to sit up. Shoji was a loss for words. That was quite a compliment to receive. To him it was. "We have to make our own food don't we" she grumbled, as she grabbed onto her boyfriend using him as a crutch to walk. They walked away leaving the two cat heroes to fawn over the young love.

The cooking went well, well as well as it could. Bakugo was quick to showing off his skills and Shizu was quick to join his group, offering to use her quirk on him to speed him up. They were all sat enjoying dinner together, when Izuku took a bowl and began to walk away. Shizu watched cautiously, her gaze moving to Shoji. He was sat away from everyone hiding his face, everyone respected his privacy and never glanced over. "Quite surprised your not sat with him" Mina muttered as she spooned more food into her mouth, the girl sighed and nodded her head "I think I got carried away in humbling Bakugo" the girl leaned back as a fork flew past her face. The thrower being one mad Bakugo. Taking this threat as a good time to leave, she stood up and sat beside her lover. He moved to hide his face, but when her scent intoxicated him, he didn't need to. They sat in the silence they both first ever bonded over, eating their meals.

The ruthless training continued, Shizu was rolling her shoulder as she stepped outside in the night sky. "God we can't catch a break" she sighed, but then stopped as she realised, she was talking to Mina "Sorry, I didn't mean to" the girl waved her hand. Having failed a versus teacher battle, she was forced into doing more work during the night-time. Meaning she had absolutely no time for anything. The girls met with Denki and Shoji, and traded partners. Shizu continued her walk with Shoji, while Denki accompanied his failed buddy to studies.

"No, I'm happy to go in with someone else" Shizu answered with a genuine smile on her face. They were tasked to do a courage course, with their opposing class trying to scare them in the forest. Tokoyami had turned to Shoji to ask to go in together, and he was quick to say yes until he looked down at Shizu. He'd tried his best to be at her side, especially knowing that they were meant to have unwanted visitors. However, as the days went on, it seemed less and less likely. Shizu had mentioned how Yuuta was probably lied to, since the gang knew that he would come to her. She waved her boyfriend goodbye as he stepped into the forest.

She was stood with the rest of the group, when she pointed out the smell of burning. When brought up to the group they all dismissed it as Bakugo, since he had made his way into the trial, and they could barely smell it. However, they began to smell it heavily. Shizu had noticed the fire that had broken out and was kicked to fly into the forest when she was stopped by the villains. They were quick to subdue Pixie bob and the rest of the cats watched, Shizu had never seen these villains before. However, when they introduced themselves as the league of villains, dread set in. Shizu pulled out and arrow and bow quickly aiming it at the villains, Tiger how stopped the girl. He was quick to remind them of Stains morals, and to talk about the life of Pixie bob, getting more and more furious about him wanting to cut it short.

Shizu was only allowed to sit back and watch as the heroes thought against the villains, her bow was still on the ready. Mandalay had used her quirk to distract them, but one of them stopped and looked at Shizu. "Hey, is that" her eyes widened as he pointed at her, the other villain looked towards her too, he was surprised, evidently so. "I thought she was given a warning, why is she" the villains soon began pay attention to their fight after experiencing a hard punch to the gut. Several hard punches to the gut. "Ragdoll still hasn't replied" Mandalay muttered, only hoping for the other hero to hear it "Maybe Ragdoll has already been taken care of" the villain smiled and Shizu quickly investigated the forest. Purple smoke was seeping from it, she searched between the trees hoping to see one person who could make her ok.