Shoji! Shoji!

The Majority of the challenges were over, Shizu was a fan favourite as they watched the way she helped others fly over the course, and how she managed to get everyone under her control in the second challenge. Now it was duels, as she was getting ready for her duel and knock at the door stopped her thoughts. She looked towards it, but the knot in her stomach caused her to continue to stare at it. The door opened and a large man with black hair stepped in, he looked around smoke from his cigarillo floating to the ceiling. But the room was empty, he sighed taking a puff of his cigarillo and leaving the room. Panic surged through Shizu's body, as she was stuck to the ceiling using her wings. She slowly floated to the ground; her knees didn't support her as she fell to the floor. That was the closest she had been to him in years.

"Shizu!" A voice called, and she quickly looked over, her trembling ceasing. She stood up and tried to compose herself when her friend looked at her in confusion, "uh, you're on now" she looked the girl up and down "You ok? You look shaken up" the girl nodded her head. She simply walked past the girl, holding her breath.

As she got to the end of the tunnel, she smiled and jogged up to the man waiting for her. "Shoji, Shoji!" she cheered, and he smiled turning to where she was running to him, he held out his arms to hug her tightly and spin her around. "You are doing so well, this is coming from your enemy" he cheered, dropping her feet to the ground. "You did amazingly too! Are you kidding me!" he shrugged his shoulders, doubting that statement slightly, they both giggled, when she looked up and out to the crowd. Her gaze was worried and angry at the same time. He cupped her cheek "You, ok?" she opened her mouth to speak then lost her voice, simply nodding "Remember what I told you about the cheering" she nodded her head. Looking up and out to the crowd again "Maybe it would be smart not to look up at the crowd and look down at the person your fighting" she chuckled and nodded her head. Her name was called, and cheers rang out, she covered her ears and then waved her boyfriend goodbye. Stepping out the tunnel.

She emerged in the light covering her ears still, as she waved at the crowd. Another small description was given on her, obviously they included the deaf part as if to gain her some sympathy points. Or to get them to quieten down on their cheering, but that wouldn't happen she was a fan favourite. Everyone loved her, and her drive. Mistakenly she looked up at the crowd and spun around waving at everyone, however she stopped. Her body was cold. She was frozen in the spot. He was front row, he puffed out his smoke, and waved at the woman. Her body began to tremble.

Shoji noted her tense form, looking up and seeing the guy from earlier, then he saw him. Shoji swallowed as he saw the larger man, his jet-black hair and red eyes resembling hers. When he brought his gaze back to her, she was quickly scratching at her ears. The crowd grew quiet and began muttering, many searched the crowd as to who made her stop like that. She was on her knees when she violently pulled her heading aids from her ears. She held her hands over her ears, and Shoji felt a cold sweat when he saw the blood dripping from her hands. Her opponent approached her slowly, and knelt to her level, trying to reassure her it was ok. Her trembling didn't stop. Shoji looked up and saw the man smirking, before taking a drag from his cigarillo. That was it.

Running out the tunnel he called her name, quickly he skid to her side, kneeling in front of her. He didn't reach for her, he looked in her eyes gently. 'Don't let him win' he signed, and she looked down at his hands, her breathing was short and panicked. 'Don't let him have control over you still' her hands slowly fell from her ears, and she placed her hand on his heart. Using his breathing to calm herself down, like she had done before. Shoji reached over and wiped the blood from her ears, the teacher next to them observed them and he looked up at him "Can she still fight despite not hearing?" the woman bit her lip at his question. She found herself smiling "Two lovers, saving each other, how romantic!" She called out and then held her hand up announcing to the audience that it was going to continue.

Shizu used Shoji to stand up, and he looked up at the man, his eyebrow was twitching in anger as he stared down at the man. 'Show him, who you really are' she smiled and nodded her head 'make him regret coming' she signed, and he nodded. He patted her head, and then quickly ran to leave her alone. He didn't go all the way, he stood by the side and watched, knowing that she wouldn't rest unless he was still in her sight. She won. She won her next, the next one, and then lost. But that was good enough for her. During the third battle she noticed the man had left leaving the man who loved her behind. He smiled holding a thumbs up to her, and she smiled knowing she had done it. She'd pissed him off.

After the sports festival, Shizu and Shoji became famous almost. As much as they both hated it, it couldn't be helped. Everyone worshipped them as a couple, and everyone wanted to hire them as a couple. Shizu did get brought some criticism with her breaking down, and how 'no stable hero should behave like that' but it was quickly shot down with how she was still getting used to sound. The shot down was mostly by Shoji and his group of friends, though they would never admit it. Shizu was sat with her lover her head on his shoulder on the roof, watching the clouds, happy at what they had achieved. However, there was always a pit of dread in her stomach, their couple status was becoming more and more famous, so it also meant that he would find out more and more about them.

She looked up at her lover who was just enjoying the quiet, and the sky, he could feel her gaze on him and looked down at her "Have I ever told you, your handsome?"

"No, I don't think you ever have" He chuckled and pulled her in closer to him. She smiled to herself and took in a deep breath closing her eyes. Finally, she could say she was happy.

Shoji had dropped Shizu off at the dorms and was making his way back home, turning and entering a shop he began to run the errands his mum asked him to do. He stopped when a red head her recognised, was in the next aisle looking at him. He scowled at the man and began to leave the aisle "I'm here to talk to you" he stopped and turned around to see the man stepped closer to him, he sighed heavily "It's harder to see Shizu, now she's in the dorm and monitored"

"Trust me that's a good thing" Shoji muttered and began to continue his shopping "It's not, now I have to go to you and tell you what I've found out" he stopped and looking to the man next to him. "Plus, it's safer meeting with you, because it looks like I'm getting information about you for the boss"

"Is that so" he continued his shopping as he looked around suspiciously, the man leaned on the shelves next to him "They're planning an attack" Shoji looked at the man "Something about a school trip, but this seems soonish and overnight one" he looked suspiciously down at the man "That's not the worst part of it, they're wanting to collect some people"

"Shizu?" He questioned, as he slowed his shopping. The man smiled and nodded his head "You're catching onto this work, huh" he teased "But also that Katsuki kid, because of his temper" the man stood up suddenly as his phone rang, he smiled and waved at the man "I trust you to pass the information on" he waved and answered the phone leaving the store. Shoji sighed as he continued shopping, Shizu wanted anything but to get him involved but the more they get closer and fall for each other, it was getting harder and harder for him not to be. "She's not going to take this one well"