It Was A Warning

"Won't it be too loud for you?" Shoji and Shizu were on their normal spot on the roof, she sighed nodding her head 'cheering' she signed, and he looked down at her hands in confusion "That's the sign for cheering"

"Oh, the cheering will be loud?" she nodded her head, and he tilted his to be in her eyesight, his eyes clouded with worry. She smiled and pushed it away "There's a reason why I haven't ever asked for my hearing back" her head fell on his shoulder; they fell into their comfortable silence. But he wanted to press for more information, instead all he did was offer her his hand. She looked down at it in surprise then back up to his face with wide red eyes, it was almost as if he could see her tail wagging. She grasped it tightly and her head fell back on his shoulder, he opened the book she gave him. The pair read in close silence.

That day the pair were walking back when Shizu stopped, turning her gaze, shoji only just noticed and tried to spot what she was looking at. "I just remembered, I had to do something for my neighbour" she turned around and smiled happily, Shoji only patted her head and then walked away, trying to ignore his curiosity. His face dropped his casual gaze as he looked over his shoulder in worry, she was a pretty girl with so many secrets.

Shizu however didn't look over her shoulder, she stepped into the alleyway with ease, as she did, she lifted her leg in a spinning kick landing beside the man next to her. "Your hot when you play scary" he smiled, gently pushing her foot away. She let it fall to the ground "I told you not to follow me when I'm coming back from school"

"It's important though" he cut in, and she looked at his lips intently "You can't do the sports festival"

"What?" she muttered, and the man's brows furrowed in genuine worry, he leaned in closer "He's going to be their" she widened her eyes and shook her head. "They won't let a criminal through"

"They won't have a choice" he muttered "Fear tactics Shizu, you know our gang" she pushed the guy up against the wall in anger, and he only smirked back at her. "I can't just not do it; I need these people to hire me" the boy only shrugged his shoulders "I passed on all I thought I should tell you" He smiled leaning into her "Now do I get a prize" she only cupped his cheek staring him deeply into his eyes. Before pushing him away in disgust, angrily she walked away. However instead of going home to her neatly cleaned apartment, pink, red and white colour coded. She came home to her stuff thrown across the floor everywhere, her body began to tremble, she let out a loud scream. Running into her house, she found all her electronics even her fancy jewellery still in place. Her neighbour opened the door in concern when he noticed her scream, his eyes wide when he saw her room. She was in the middle crying and frantically searching through it, trying to find something one item that the thief had stolen.

Shoji ran as quickly as he could to her house, the neighbour answered the door when he was knocking frantically Shizu's hair was down as she folded and organised her things again. The guy sighed "I didn't just want to leave her like this" he muttered, he nodded walking in the house.

'Ok' he signed; she could recognise those hands in a second. She spun on the spot and hugging him tightly, suddenly she was wailing loudly, her body trembling. He fell to the floor with her, stroking her hair carefully. Shoji wasn't one for physical affection, but this moment he knew that was all the both of them needed. After a while of silence, her breathing almost even, she had sudden sobs, but she was finally chilled out. "Shall we clean this up, and see what was stolen"

"Shoji" his eyes widened, she always just called him handsome but the way it rolled off her lips made him so happy. "Shoji, they didn't steal anything" he flinched and looked down at her, she was looking around in fear "They didn't steal?"

"Which I think is scarier than them actually stealing something" Shoji stood up, opening any area human sized. "Shoji?" she muttered, following him "What?"