That I Know His Secret

Shizu woke up with a start, she grabbed whatever was next to her which seemed to be her boyfriend. He shuffled slightly and looked up at her between his tired eyes "Shizu" He muttered, her gaze was on the open door ignoring him. He looked down at it, then reached a hand up to brush down her cheeks. She turned her head; the room was dark too dark. She rolled over and allowed Shoji's chest to consume her worries, he sighed slightly cuddling into her. It was obvious she had a nightmare, but what about.

Day broke, and he decided to ask her. She was applying makeup and turned her gaze to him "About the woman who raised me death" she answered with emotionless eyes, Shoji sat next her and signed to her 'You ok?' the girl sat in silence pondering that question and she nodded her head. 'I'm over it now' she signed and then finished applying her makeup, she looked at Shoji for his approval and he nodded his head. "It was in the fire that caused me to lose my leg" she muttered as she pulled up a sock to cover her fake leg, he looked down at it as she slid on her shoes. "The woman walked past me, and stood on the dresser to steal money, ultimately cutting the leg off" she paused and looked down at her legs now she had done her shoelaces up. Shoji sat beside her once again and leaned on her 'Well I think it still makes you pretty' she smiled at her lover's sign. Reaching over and putting in her hearing aids "I wish I could hear your morning voice" the mans eyes widened, he tilted his head as he thought about it. Soon coming up with a plan "Why not wake up before me and put your hearing aids in" she nodded her head, a bright smile. Shattering when she remembers she didn't live here anymore.

When they stepped into class the mood was different, and whispering was all they heard "It's unusually quiet" she spoke out loud. The class all agreed finally Kirishima explained "Well Aizawa asked us all in on time, and that Nezu is talking to us" Shizu looked up at Shoji, he looked down at her with confusion. She then looked towards Aoyama, when their gazes met, he seemed to flinch and turn away. She scowled at him slightly before taking her seat "Maybe it's a good thing, besides we did well in the sports festival" Mina tried to defend "Well you guys did, I hardly got any sponsors"

"Huh, but you got to the same level as Kirishima and he's got a bunch of sponsors" Denki quickly defended, Shizu made a small 'hm' at this accusation. When the doors opened, Aizawa looked in and then allowed the headmaster to walk in first. "Good morning class" he chirped and stepped over to the podium. He looked at the height of it before shaking his head and simply talking in front of it. "I hope you all enjoyed the sports festival; however something has been brought to our attention" Shizu looked towards Aizawa he didn't seemed phased by the news that was ultimately going to come. "We have a traitor in UA" The class all fell into quiet discussion. However, Shizu was looked at the person sat next to her, this didn't go unnoticed by Aizawa. He found it odd that her gaze was so cold and harsh, it was out of character. "We say this to warn you to be careful what information your sharing, and to also tell the traitor we know they're here, and we will find them." Aoyama seemed to fiddle with his hands, turning to the side his eyes widened as he met Shizu's gaze. It only harshened as she squinted harder at him.

Aizawa cleared his throat, "With this news it might be good to tell you we're going on a trip" Shizu finally snapped away from the nervous Aoyama. "This is a good time to separate you from the traitor or draw the traitor in the class out" Aizawa was looking down at Aoyama and then up at the headmaster "Oh yes, I'm sure you'll love this camp!" he cheered "It'll help you improve your skills pointed out from the sports festival" he was quick to leave the classroom not ignoring how Aizawa followed him out.

"I feel as though you have something to tell me" The man nodded leaning on the wall, the door was closed behind him, but he tilted his head to it "Did you see Shizu in there?" the man nodded his head

"Staring holes into the man next to her, yes I remember"

"Isn't that strange for a deaf person to do, even with her hearing aids she always would look at the lips of the person she's talking to" the principle nodded his head listening to his colleague. "So, your saying it's her? It would make sense with her family being a gang" the man shook his head.

"No, it's too much of a bait" the principle nodded his head, he wasn't falling for the bait planted either "So, Aoyama"

"Ma Cherie!" a voice called, Shizu stopped in her steps and turned around. She was just on her way to support, to try out new hearing aids that were less 'clunky' she smiled at the man approaching. "What's up Aoyama, here to find out more secrets" he looked at the woman with quite concern, taking a deep breath he finally found the courage to speak "You were scowling at me back in class, I wanted to see what I did wrong"

"I was?" she spoke in a theatrical way, mocking his. "I didn't realise"

"Oh, so it was just a misunderstanding" he muttered, avoiding looking into her ruby eyes. "Well, is there a reason for me to be scowling at you?" he swallowed slightly and shook his head. "Are you sure?" she paused chuckling slightly "Because you wouldn't come ask me what was wrong for no reason, have you done something Aoyama?" he shook his head, opening his mouth to quickly defend himself. "Do you know my last name?"

"Uh" the man tried to think, then shook his head

"Valen" the man flinched slightly a cold sweat running down his back, he could feel his legs begin to tremble. "What's your last name again?"

"Yuga" he whispered losing his voice. She smiled sweetly holding a handout to him for him to shake "See, now we're closer friends. We won't misunderstand like that again" he shook her hand and nodded, making his way down the corridor. Shizu's smile dropped the minute he began to walk away from her, "So that's why you were asking Shoji about me" she muttered to herself and turned on her heel. Aizawa flinched from his hiding spot, he could've sworn she just met his gaze. She continued walking down the corridor.

"What took you so long?" Shoji questioned waiting outside of the door, and opening it for her "Aoyama" she answered calmly

"Was he pestering you for secrets again?"

"No, he was worried" Shoji squinted his eyes as he observed his lover, she was acting strangely. She wasn't herself. "Worried about what?"

"That I know his secret" she looked up into his eyes. Her face seemed to soften in an instant, she smiled brightly "So new hearing aids" she chirped, and Mei finally inserted herself into the conversation. She held them up to her "These are easier to hide behind your hair, and we tried to make them pretty to match your aesthetic" she explained, but it was in vain as Shizu had already excitedly pulled them from her ears. Replacing them with the new ones, she furrowed her brows, "Speak" she asked looking up to Shoji.

"Shizu" he replied, and she shook her head, Mei reached over pressing a button. "Shizu?" Shoji repeated, she smiled happily and looked up at him

"Again"

"No" she sighed dramatically, as she fell onto him

"My boyfriends so mean" she teased "I just love hearing him say my voice"

"Now I put a button on them so you can sleep with them on" her eyes widened as she looked up at Mei "I heard you guys are going to a camp, and I know that my babies will be lost in the mess of girl stuff" she gave her a charger "These can last three days max, it's best to charge them every night but it's a just in case, you know" Mei finally finished explaining, Shizu had been holding Shoji's hand throughout the entirety of her explaining. Once Mei left, Shoji could practically see her imaginary fake tail as she stared up at him "They're only meant to be used like that as a just in case" the woman continued staring up at her boyfriend, sticking out her bottom lip. "That won't work" she leaned in closer, her eyes the cutest she could make them, he stared back unfazed. "Are my charms wiping off" she muttered looking away from him, he chuckled wrapping his arms around her. Concealing them in darkness "No" he kissed her lips through the mask "I was holding back really hard" she threw her arms up dramatically, if only she kept going, she would've got her way.