Shoji?

The fear from her eyes vanished, her hand moved out and she held her hand out waiting for something to be placed in it. The man happily placed a gun into it, "Shizu?" Shoji muttered; she wasn't her anymore. He stared at her as she cocked the gun, holding it up to the men in front of her. His memories flashed back to before the sports festival, she had been so scared to hear his voice, and the command word that puts her under his control. His eyes moved his girlfriend, her eyes were red, quickly wavering with emotions. He had said the word didn't he, he's got her. Shoji began to back up, his hand guiding Shoto back with him, he stared at the man in surprise. Why was he backing down from his girlfriend? "Smart move" the man muttered, patting the girls head, something Shoji would do a lot. "You guys never questioned why her aim was so good? You improved it in fact" she was staring violently towards Bakugo as she aimed the gun at him, "Bullets with her saliva are a lot more effective than those arrows"

"Protect Katsuki!" Shoji called out; a gun sounded as Shoji took the hit. It stung to all hell, yeah, but the bullets didn't affect him. The bullets continued to fire, being blocked with ice or Shoji's body. The gun clicked to say it was out of bullets, she threw the gun back, letting the ammo spill out before clicking some more back into it. However, her father noticed the way, her hand was trembling, his brows furrowed. "Shizu stop shaking, no wonder your missing" he nudged her, and she held her hand out again. The trembling didn't cease, the group however could see what he couldn't. They could see her face. Tears sprouted from her eyes, her face was calm and collected but her eyes were a storm of emotions. "Shizu, come on break out!" Shoji called out, stepping closer, she turned her hand holding the gun. Shooting just to the side of him. All her bullets fell into ice, she reloaded again, and Shoji didn't stop his step. "You're not his puppet, you're a hero" her aim changed from Katsuki and the gun was aimed at Shoji's head, he stumbled in his steps for a second. "Do it already" she gasped as her hand cocked the gun, the man reached for her grabbing her hand placing it on his chest.

The ear-splitting sound of a gun shooting shocked everyone. They all thought the worst, but when they stared at Shoji still standing, they fell confused. Shizu stood with her gun pointed into the sky, her hand on Shoji's chest. Her eyes were closed as she felt his chest. The gun fell from her hand, and she moved her hand from his 'Aizawa' she signed and looked over her shoulder, suddenly she was pulled back. "What the hell!" he shouted and shook her "I trained you all your childhood to obey me, is it so hard to do" he raised his hand and she smiled at him

"Bullets have to come down, father, you taught me that" the man widened his eyes, suddenly the bullet fell back down piercing the man's hand. He screamed in pain, the cigarillo falling from his lips. He looked at the blood falling from his hand, and then looked around him "Why isn't my" suddenly a scarf grabbed him pulling him away. "That's where I step in" Aizawa muttered and then looked up at Shizu, she smiled sighing falling back into the chest of the man who held her heart. His heart was racing, but he happily held her close to him, his heartbeat was what finally sent her to sleep. Her adrenaline had washed away, she fell as she passed out.

She awoke suddenly, gasping for air, she began to pull all the wires from her. "Hey!" A voice called, as arms reached out to stop her, the minute she saw his many arms she happily recognised him. "Shoji?" She smiled and looked into his raven eyes, she quickly pulled him closer to her. Hands wrapped around his neck she was holding onto his hair. This was the tightest hug he had ever received from her, but he was happy with it. This embrace held all her secrets and emotions in a tight squeeze, he accepted everyone. "What happened, where is?" she pulled away finally, and soon came back down to reality. "He's been contained, as well as his gang" her eyes were wide and a giant smile fell across her lips, "His gang mates are the worst at keeping secrets, so I think they're closing in on them" Shizu fell back in bed, her hands tightly holding her boyfriends. "Bakugo?"

"Is fine" he shrugged his shoulders "All the classmates are waiting for your recovery" she furrowed her brows, confused she'd only been out for a day surely. "It's been 3 days" She sat up and looked at him in surprise.

"No" she muttered, and he nodded his head, she whistled and then pulled her boyfriend up onto the bed with her. "Hey, Shizu your still healing!" he called out, and she stared up at him, mischief clouding her beautiful eyes "I just wanted a cuddle, what were you thinking we were doing?" his cheeks flushed, and he quickly cuddled into her hiding his face in her shoulder. She had chuckled but then fell into silence, as she gazed up at the ceiling. "It's over" She muttered, and her lover looked up at her, her eyes were lined with tears. Pulling down his mask, he kissed her cheek, she turned to look at him as he pulled his mask back on "I can be happy with you" she smiled and then rubbed her nose against his. He smiled and nodded his head "Obviously we still have some other stuff to smooth out, but yeah" He rested his head on her chest, listening to her calm heartbeat.

Years had passed since then, a pink haired woman was on a rooftop watching a crime playing out, her bow was aiming at him. "Now!" she called, and the policeman moved away from the man as the arrow shot in him, the people who were watching searched around for the source. Noticing a cupid in the sky, her wings were holding her up, her skirt flowing in the wind. She smiled as everyone looked at her, the man was running towards her. She waved at all the pedestrians before she flew away, she was fast, dodging buildings watching to make sure he was still following her. Suddenly arms reached out grabbing the villain, smashing him down onto the ground. He was knocked out, and the white-haired man whipped his hands. His gaze fell up to the woman in the sky, she was smiling brightly.

She flew down to him and looked down at the man on the ground, "Bank robber" She muttered, and Shoji looked up at her "It's awfully quiet now that the league is gone" he muttered reaching out for her. He grabbed her waist, pulling her in, she was still in the air so she was above him as she looked down at him "Not that I can complain, more time with this really short woman I know" she grabbed his cheeks concealing him from the public, and kissed him. "I get to spend more time with this obnoxiously tall guy I know" he pecked her cheek through his mask, ignoring the cameras and paparazzi. "Shizu" he smiled, and she chuckled at his whisper of her name "Mezou?" he held her tighter, and then waved at the crowd that formed around them. Shizu grabbed the man and flew him over to the police station, as Shoji calmly walked away. Watching his cupid in the sky, finally they were at peace. She had achieved her dream of being her hero, and a hero beside her boyfriend added icing on the cake.

Shizu was sat in front of a grave, innocently chatting to it. Her gaze fell to the grave next to it, it had her mothers name engraved on it. She sighed "I don't forgive you, but I'm happy you escaped" she sighed and turned her gaze back to Yuuta. She continued talking and then placed some flowers on his grave, standing up her boyfriend finally perked his head up. He had been leaning on a tree awaiting her to finish, he always let them talk alone, he stepped closer and grabbed her hand giving it a squeeze. "You done?" She smiled and nodded her head "Thank you Yuuta" he chirped and began to walk home; she was hugging his arm the silence comfortable as it always will be. "So, what should we do for dinner tonight?" He questioned looking down at her, she had learnt that her boyfriend was an amazing chef and loved every meal he made. "I'm in the mood to drink" he swallowed knowing what that meant.

"You sure? You know how touchy you get when your drunk"

"You enjoy it so what's the problem"

"A drunk person can't consent" she looked at him mischief glimmering in her eyes "What would I need consent for? I'm just showing my boyfriend I love him" he made a noise to make fun of her and she smiled snuggling into him "No but seriously I need something strong to get over today"