Why Don't You Want Me Round?

Shoji was walking back home, he stopped when he saw a man stood outside his door, a cigarillo between his lips. He smiled. "You took your time" the man was staring towards the raven-haired man, and he turned to look at him. "I guess I would call you my son in law"

"I'm not married" Shoji muttered and went to walk into his house ignoring the man. "I'm Shizu's father" he stopped; he already knew that. He looked up at the man with a death wish whispering behind his eyes, "I just want to meet the man my daughter chose"

"Shizu doesn't talk about you, so I'm guessing she doesn't want you as a father" the man chuckled and nodded his head, taking another go on his cigarillo. Blowing the smoke up into the air "Can't blame her, she wouldn't like the man who got rid of her hearing" the man clenched his fists. How could he so happily talk about that? "It was all a misunderstanding, but she hates me to this day"

"You sounded proud telling me that you're the man who took her hearing"

"Fear tactics" the man quickly answered, "I didn't mean to do it anyway" he paused breathing in his cigarillo "I was so angry at her, I hit the shelf next to me, that shelf had a heavy potted plant" Shoji wasn't believing any of it. The man looked at the boy, he knew he didn't believe it. "I'm only here to meet you, so you don't need to hold a guard up around me"

"Well, you've met me so you can go now" Shoji ordered the man didn't leave, his ruby gaze only honed in on the man harder. "I've done things in my past I'm not proud of, but that won't take away all the stuff I've done to her" the man breathed out smoke into Shoji's face. "I'm not here to hurt you or your mother to get at her, she'll come back in her own time" he patted the boy's shoulder "I trust you won't tell her, you know how worried she'll get about it" the man left him alone.

Shoji slammed the door open, thankfully he was home alone, thankfully he didn't listen to Shizu as she tried to beg to come round. He threw down his school supplies, and pulled out his phone, scrolling straight to her. But he stopped. His thumb hovered over her name. He threw his phone down onto the sofa, soon following it. He sat on the sofa and rubbed his hands across his face. He loved Shizu with every fibre of his being, he was happy to take on the world just to make her happy. But man, the world was hard to deal with. He stood up still holding his phone as he entered his room, packing for the trip they were all going to go on.

The next day dawned, and Shoji watched the sun rise, in fact he didn't close his eyes all night. This didn't go unnoticed by Shizu, the second her eyes landed on him she was on her feet. She was rubbing his tired eyes, and he grabbed her hands removing them from his face. "Your touch makes me sleepy" he lied; it was true yes but seeing how worried she was made her fathers words race through his head. She chuckled and pinched his cheek "You should've listened to me and let me sleep round" she then looked to the front of class "So, how do we stop this school trip" She whispered and noticed as Aoyama stepped into class. Their gazes met, and he quickly looked away. Shoji was normally the first to notice something was up with Shizu and the other party, however he was too tired to. His head fell on her shoulder, and she silently patted it, as she read over her notes. Plans appearing in her head.

She had put them into action, but sighed heavily when she sat at the roof, her boyfriend was using her as a pillow for the 600th time today. She didn't mind. She minded the fact that none of her plans were going through. "Who has 3 back up busses for a school trip" she grumbled "And who hides the location of where we're going" she looked down at her boyfriend whose eyes were closed. "Shoji you asleep yet?"

"You angry grumbling isn't a lullaby" he muttered opening his eyes, she pinched his cheek again. Waking him up. He sat up "We could just warn them" Shizu sat and thought about it quietly and shook her head. "Aizawa has been following me since the mention of a traitor, if I mention that I know this will happen his suspicions will be correct"

"How do you know he's been" he paused and then shook his head, he almost forgot who his girlfriend was then. "Then we'll just have to ruin it when we're their" she muttered and thought hard "Find a plan to keep everyone inside"

"You could just kiss and control everyone" she bit her lip and shook her head "It would be unfair on some of the classmates, they'd go through the long-term lover's effect" he sat up intrigued by this new conversation topic. "Come on as if you can't see the way Uraraka and Midoriya stumble over their words with each other, or the way Momo and Todoroki silent appreciate each other" he blinked a few times at his lover. Surprised by how much she was actually acting like cupid. "I was going to say Denki and Jirou, but it seems one sided, I just don't know which side is" Shoji held a hand over her mouth

"Ok enough other couple talk" he muttered, and she smirked looked down at him and patting his head. "Fine, I'll let you sleep" he smiled snuggling into her again "If you let me sleep at yours tonight"

"No" he was stern and sat up suddenly, she furrowed her brows at his actions. Silence drew on, but this wasn't their normal silence. "Why don't you want me round"

"It's not that I don't want you round"

"Is it he who shall not be named?" she questioned "I can tell him to leave you alone, he listens to me"

"No, it's not him" he paused "It's" he paused as he tried to find an excuse. She sighed "I don't want to do it just to hear your morning voice" she explained "I want to help you sleep tonight, you obviously didn't sleep much last night, and you said my touch makes you sleepy" he stared down at his lover. For once she was opening her heart to him, without him needing to push her slightly. He sighed "You have to go to the shops before, so I can clean up" she furrowed her brows

"Jeez, did you have a party without me"

"Yeah, you jealous?" he joked, and she elbowed him, the man laughed and then cuddling into her again. He thought about who was stood by his door the other day, silently he wished that today he wouldn't be by the door.

And he wasn't, the night went alright. The open-door rule was still in place; however, Shoji woke up with a hot water bottle beside him. He shuffled slightly, knowing it wasn't a hot water bottle. His eyes opened as he looked down at Shizu, however her eyes were wide and staring back into his eyes. She was waiting for something. He stared down at her in confusion, and she only leaned in. He leaned back, still not saying anything. She sighed and then moved to sit on top of him, this action caused him to blush furiously, and grab her hips to pull her off. "Speak" she ordered, and the man swallowed staring up at her "Why?" he questioned, and she sighed, falling back beside her lover. "I missed it"

"Missed?" he questioned, as he snuggled back into her. Trying to ignore his racing heart. "Your morning voice" she muttered, as she snuggled her face into his chest, he laughed to himself. He didn't think she was that serious. "Maybe next time" he smiled, he groaned loudly before sitting up "We should probably start getting ready" he muttered, however silence and an arm reaching up and pulling him back down answered his request. Not that he would fight it.