It's No Use

"Why has no one left the forest yet" Shizu muttered to herself, and then looked back over to the villains. She had a look of determination on her face, setting off an arrow it saved Mandalay from the sword about to crash down onto her. "Mandalay!" She shouted as she stepped closer "They're after Katsuki" the girl furrowed her brows, confused as to how she knows. "Didn't you just hear them talking about it, I can use my quirk to get them to admit" she shook her head, before sending a message around to everyone. Telling them the news she recently learnt. Shizu investigated the forest, and then back to the teachers who were subduing the villains. She quickly shot off into the forest, her classmates calling after her.

She flew through the forest, stopping when she found Katsuki and Shoto. They were tied up with some villain, she stayed in the bushes and began loading her bow. She stopped. Her gaze fell on the severed hand on the floor, her hands began to tremble, so shooting the bow wasn't an option. She stood up from the bushes, when Shoto noticed her, he almost didn't recognise her. She was filled with rage, waiting to break out, her gaze landed on the villain. She flew up into the air, the villain noticed her and smiled happy to fight her. However, that didn't go to plan, Shizu was quick and dancing around him. His teeth blade broke, and she grabbed hold of it, not caring to the fact that her hand was now bleeding. She had flown behind him and stabbed it into the back of the villain, Shoto and Bakugo watched on in fear. They had stepped in to help when needed, but this wasn't Shizu right now. So, they kept a distance.

Shizu however, continued to attack the guy. Finally, the villain was on the ground whining in pain, she was stood above him. Her gaze was distant, but she stared down at him, clutching one of his blades and picking up his hand. "And eye for an eye" she muttered as she held it up to his hand.

"Shizu! Move!" she looked up suddenly her gaze filled with death, she aimed her bow at her boyfriend. Murder clouding her eyes, this was the first time he ever feared her. The arrow flew past his shoulder, barely missing the pair running. It hit into the student behind him, white noise was screaming inside her head. Her expression had not changed. Like she was under a trance. Her body was scratched and bleeding from the wounds, that didn't even seem to bother her. "Is she ok" Midoriya muttered, being held in Shoji's arms. She was staring at the dark shadow that was quickly running towards her, the men watching were tense until the man fell to the ground. She turned her gaze to the group; her gaze fell to Shoji and his missing limb. Her eyes seemed to darken, and she looked back towards the student asleep. His shadow curled up to him, she stepped towards him.

Her steps were faltered as if she was trying to fight it, she leaned down picking up his hand "Shizu!" Shoji called out as he realised what she was doing. She looked up; her gaze was still plain but tears were falling from her eyes. Her eyes were deep red with the need to spill blood, Shoji quickly dropped Midoriya and ran to her side. Grabbing her hands, she fought against him, grunting as she screamed to get to him. "What's wrong with her" Katsuki questioned pointing towards the scene, "Shoji's hand" Shoto muttered looking towards their broken classmate sat on the floor. "It'll grow back, so it can't be that"

"His limbs grow back?" Katsuki almost shouted in surprise; this was what caused Midoriya to finally realise. "She doesn't know that" he stood up using Shoto as a leaning post "Shoji, tell her about your hand!" he shouted, the man looked over still trying to contain his girlfriend. "My hand?" he muttered, then looked at her as she stopped struggling, her gaze on his hand he was missing. "My hand!" he shouted and then turned around, placing her on the ground, holding her shoulders tightly "It grows back!" her eyes widened, and the light seemed to fill them. "It's ok, I can regenerate my limbs back" she began to tremble, when her gaze moved around. She was back.

Staring at her classmates, she then looked at the bruised and abused villain on the ground, and Tokoyami asleep on the floor. She quickly pushed away from Shoji's hold, she fell to the ground, Shoji didn't know what to do. He didn't know who she just was. "Your hand" she muttered finally; her lips were dry as she grasped at the dirt beneath her "Your hand was on the floor"

"You knew it was my hand?" she nodded, not answering how she found a random hand on the ground, and knew it was her lovers. "I thought" she paused and then looked over her shoulder, she aimed her bow quickly shooting at it. The man only applauded her aim, stepping out of the bushes. Shoji quickly grabbed her and held her behind him, as their peers stared at the man. His ruby gaze fell to them "Thank you sweetheart, you brought the Katsuki kid" the classmates flinched, staring towards the girl being shielded. "You're the traitor" Bakugo shouted, storming towards them, Shoji stopped him and shook his head. "No, she's a bit reluctant in seeing me" the man explained stepping closer, Shoto quickly shot ice through the floor at him, but it shattered at the man's feet. "It's no use" she called out, her gaze was looking at Shoto who didn't know what to do "He has a quirk protecting him, nothing can get past that shield, other than" she paused her gaze landing on Shoji as he looked over his shoulder at her "Humans"

"So, you do remember me" he laughed and shoved his hand in a pocket "You know I thought you'd forgotten me, why else wouldn't you visit your dear old dad in prison" her eyes widened, and fury filled her gaze.

"You're not her dad, you were someone who brought her into this world and used her" the man smiled and placed a cigarillo between his lips lighting it he took a large huff. "Still the hostility towards me, I'm not doing anything wrong, I just want to see my daughter again"

"You've seen her, now you can go" Shoto muttered, stepping towards the group now stood near Shizu. They didn't know her past, they didn't want to know, but they knew they had to protect her. "This isn't the welcome meeting I'd thought I'd have" he sighed "You know I tried my hardest to get information on how you were doing, and you kept beating them up" Shoji flinched. Was this what she would do whenever she would leave walking home early, were these the people she was scowling at. "But you always got information on me" Shizu had grabbed Shoji's back at this point, knowing exactly what he was talking about. "I was going easy on him, because your quirk was controlling him, but" a portal opened and Shizu's eyes widened as a body fell from it. "Yuuta!" She cried, pushing past the group to scoop the boy up, Shoji quickly moved to her side. Ignoring the confusion of the classmates.

"Yuuta!" She cried shaking him, He didn't move. Shizu was trembling, in Shoji's grasp, her tried to pull her away. She fought against him, he knew he was losing her again, he couldn't let that happen. She was losing the light from her eyes again, her gaze falling half lidded. She broke free but stood to scowl at the man in front of her, she was covered in her own blood as well as Yuuta's. The man was happily smoking as he watched on.

"Give into the rage I programmed into you" he smiled holding out his hands. Shoji grabbed her hand and began to pull her back, "We need to get her out of here" She stole her hand from his grip. Quickly darting towards the man, suddenly ice sprouted from the ground, protecting the man. She only shot up into the sky "Damn!" Shoto called and the ice quickly broke, just in time to watch the woman dive on the man below her. He defended her attacks, grabbing her he pulled her in. She fought against his hold managing to turn herself around, the classmates didn't think twice. They were running towards her, Midoriya was holding Katsuki back. Her eyes were filled with raw fear, the man tucked her hair behind her ear and whispered into it.