Chapter 5

Karma was playing with Ray, and his older sister, Himiko. He loved them both, like they where his siblings. Then Nagisa came out with milk and cookies. The two siblings dived for them, but Karma somehow Got a little scared, horns flaming a bit. Nozomi was sound asleep in Akari's lap.

  "Karma? Don't you want a cookie?" Akari asked, stroking Nozomi's blue hair.  Karma looked at the cookie, making sure it was "Trustworthy". He picked it up, when Himiko turned to him. "You eat it. Like this." She put the cookie in her mouth, and started chewing. 

  Karma copied, and gasped with his mouth closed. Nagisa chuckled. "Is it good?" Karma nodded, slightly dunking the cookie and milk, then gasping again, taking more bites. "Hey Kawma?" Ray asked, mouth full of cookie.

  Karma nodded, telling him to continue. "Can I lay on your wings?" Karma nodded, laying on his back, ray laying on his left wing. Himiko lied on the right one, wrapping herself in a blanket. Karma got a blanket for himself, and one for Ray. 

  He raised the temperature in his wings a few degrees, not enough to hurt the two and not too cold. The three fell asleep, including Kayano, who was laying on Nagisa (Nozomi was floating, but stayed in one spot. A/N- Someone draw this.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

The group woke up to Nagisa's alarm. Karma shot up, sweating from the 12 hours of heat produced from his body. He wrapped his wings over the blankets the blue-headed siblings had covering them. Kayano fell of the couch, while Nagisa put on a shirt. 

"Karma, can you put the kiddos in their beds?" Kayano asked turning on the lights and handing Karma crutches. He put the two on their beds, going down the hallway to get in Nagisa's car. Karma was now shaking from the heat extracted body heat.

 "Do you want my jacket?" Nagisa asked, handing an extra jacket from the back of the car. It was black, and Karma put it on. He loved it. "Karma gets to see Shuu-Chan~" Karma sang a song about Gakushuu, making up the tune and words while looking at the window.  Nagisa smiled, pulling into the teacher's parking lot. 

  Karma saw Gakushuu and Gakuho, and crutched himself as fast as he could to them. He gave Gakushuu a head pat, and asked Gakuho to bend down, so he could do the same to him. Gakushuu smiled, and started walking to class. 

  Karma sat next to Gakushuu, a very happy smile on his face. He leaned his head on Gakushuu's shoulder, making little 'mm' sounds. Sophie walked in, and she rolled her eyes at Karma, who snapped his head at Sophie. 

  Did she really think she was better than him? Did she really think Gakushuu was hers? Karma looked at the front, to see the Nagisa busy with the chairman. Karma picked up his left crutch, and chucked at her face, but using his fire to return it to it's exact spot before she made a fuss. 

  Karma put himself on the verge of tears as Sophie screamed, "Karma hit me with his crutch!" Now, Both his crutches where leaning against his desk, surely he didn't chuck it at her. Nagisa looked at Karma, then looked at the crutches, then looked at Sophie.

 Nagisa sighed. "Sophie, please. Wait outside in the hall." Sophie did so and Nagisa walked out into the hall. Gakushuu put Karma in his lap, who was silently sobbing.  "Shhh, It's okay Karma, you'll be okay."

 Karma smirked at Sophie, who looked like she had seen a ghost, a rubber knife painted to look like a real one in Nagisa's hand. Nagisa had a innocent smile plastered on his face. Sophie approached Karma, and bowed slightly. "I-I'm terribly sorry, Karma." Nagisa stood behind her, and gave her the biggest death glare he could. "Well continue, tell him why." Bloodlust filled his tone of voice.

  "I-I'm sorry for my behavior."  Karma nodded, then shooed her away, letting Nagisa know he was safe in Gakushuu's arms, all by a nod. Nagisa then calmed down. The rest of the class arrived, and they started with math. 

  "Shuu-Chan, I'm sorry." Karma's electronic-like voice rang in Gakushuu's ears, as he turned to face Karma who was tugging on the bottom of his shirt. "What for? You did nothing wrong." Karma looked Gakushuu in the eyes, head still tilted slightly down. 

  "I'm sorry for coming to this class a-and causing drama." Gakushuu picked Karma up, and excused himself from class. "Listen to me Karma, Sophie's a rich brat, and no one likes her, but she's naïve and thinks everybody does, I'm aware of the glares she sends you, I'm aware of her love for me, and just ignore her. Alright?" Gakushuu said as he sat Karma down on the bathroom sin, hands under Karma's thighs for support.

  Karma simply nodded, too embarrassed to say anything.