Chapter 7

Karma looked out the window of his class, only to be met with the white dots falling from the sky. He tilted his head to the side, Pulling on Gakushuu's sleeve. "Yeah, That's snow. It's like frozen rain." 

Karma made a gasping noise, but it didn't come out right, he had his muzzle on. He crawled over to the window, and put a scaly hand on it. Karma flinched and retrieved the hand. The window was too cold for Karma's comfort.

Going back to Gakushuu, Karma put his hand on Gakushuu's head, burying his fingers in the strawberry blonde hair. Karma glared at the window. After all, It was the enemy. Gakushuu chuckled, and took the hand off, linking his fingers with Karma's.

Karma smiled at this. Sophie glared at Karma, while the girl that was sitting in Karma's spot glared at Gakushuu. Karma yawned, and cuddled himself next to Gakushuu. He fell asleep immediately. 

The bell rang, signaling the end f the day. Karma shrank. Somehow the pants fit perfectly, while the shirt was way too big. It made Karma even more adorable.  Gakushuu picked Karma up, and walked towards the entrance of the school. 

"Gakushuu, We're going to the Shiota residence to drop Karma off, Okay?" Gakuho said, catching up to his son. Gakushuu nodded, letting his father lead the way. The snow fell on the three, and Karma cradled his wings over Gakushuu, warming them up to keep him warm.

Gakushuu smiled, hopping into the passenger seat. He buckled his seatbelt, careful of Karma's wings. Karma extended a hand over to Gakuho's elbow, making sure he was safe, while snuggling closer to Gakushuu.

Gakushuu smiled at this action. Then, Karma hopped onto the armrest, eyes in slits with veins on his forehead. Gakushuu recognized this look, and took the small Karma in his arms, while looking for danger. Karma broke the window-seal with his foot, and carried the two Asanos by the stomach.

Karma's wings where even bigger this time, and Karma dived down into a forest. The two Asanos landed one their feet, while Karma did too, but fell backwards from having no balance. Gakuho caught Karma before he hit the ground. 

Then, a big explosion was seen a few feet away. The two looked at Karma, who was clinging onto Gakuho for dear life. "Did you predict this?" Gakushuu asked while Karma nodded proudly, shrinking back down.

Gakuho picked Karma up, putting the small one on his shoulders. Gakushuu smiled at this action.