Chapter 6

"STOP IT! SLOW DOWN! I-IT HURTS! I-I-T'S TOO MUCH I-I-I'M SORRY! WHAT DID I DO WRONG!" Karma's screaming rang in Nagisa's ears, bringing back memories he shouldn't have. The two boys where shaking, crying, and being comforted by Akari and Nozomi. 

   The doctors left, and Nagisa rushed in the cell, holding Karma in his arms. "Sshh, You'll be okay, It'll all be okay. You're safe in my arms." Karma was panting, whimpering and slobbering. Then, he burst into tears, 

   "What do you want to do? As a reward?" Nagisa asked, rubbing Kama's back. Karma sniffed, rubbing his nose. Karma lifted his head. "See Shuu-Chan." Karma shrank tiny, so the scrubs he was wearing didn't fit him at all. "Let's go, then." Akari picked up Karma, after he changed. 

  <><><><><><><><><><><><>

Karma crutched himself into the class only to be met with a girl sitting in his spot, next to Gakushuu. His spot. Karma's eyes went into slits, veins popping up on his forehead. He gripped the girl by the collar, and crutched himself to the empty desk in the back. He sat her down, and growled at her, fangs visible and VERY sharp.

He sat down next to Gakushuu, shrinking again. Gakushuu felt his heart melt. Baby Karma was so adorable! Nagisa started the lesson, Making sure everyone was studying the subject they struggled in. Gakuho and Karma went out into the hallway.

"Let's work on your lowercase letters." Gakuho handed Karma a handwriting book, and Karma tilted his head, furrowing his eyebrow. Gakuho noticed this, and went inside the class. He came out a few minutes later with a cursive book.

"Try this, Karma." Karma  pushed the other book to the side, and lied on his stomach. He started doing the first steps. Karma seemed to understand this better. He worked on the cursive letters slowly but steadily.

Then the bell rang, signaling it was time for lunch. Karma was picked up by Gakuho, and carried to his chair. Nagisa walked in with a bag of Chick-Fil-A, and gave a bag to Karma, who pulled out a box of chicken nuggets. Gakuho and Nagisa left, probably to eat in the teacher's lounge.

"Hey Karma?" Gakushuu asked, putting a Sushi in between his chopsticks. He held it in front of Karma. Karma gladly ate it, while stabbing a chicken nugget with a fork and putting it in front of Gakushuu.

"Eat up Shuu-Chan." Gakushuu laughed a little, gladly takin the chicken nugget in his mouth. "Is it good Shuu-Chan?" Gakushuu nodded, eating more of his lunch.

Little sis they know Nagisa and Gakuho where watching their every move.