Introduction: The Paths We Take

If you would've told me that Jimin, and I would be separated, when we were kids, I would've punched you in the face, but that was before BTS debuted. I have to say, I miss him, I was taken by our mother. Once our parents divorced, Mother took me, while father took Jimin, Mother brought me to Los Angeles, so she could raise me to be a star, like she was. I would be singing, acting, I even auditioned for a part in a broadway musical! It was called Dear Evan Hansen! I could've been Zoe Murphy, and I was! For a few weeks! Before I was replaced by Laura Dreyfuss! I was sad about it, but I was glad that I got to perform. After my Broadway days, Mother brought me back to L.A, City of Angels. Mother seemed happy to have a daughter who went after her own heart. I wish she'd understand that I miss my brother, and I want to see him again! Mother had soon become a teacher, at a school called K-12 Sleepaway School. I never would've thought that I'd meet my best friend, Cry Baby Martinez. She and I would hang out, every day, for a month! It was really fun. Cry Baby is my best friend, and the closest thing to a sister, I had. I hope Jimin doesn't get jealous, his K-Pop group is going on tour soon, and one destination on that tour is L.A. I just hope he doesn't get jealous. Jimin is my brother, and I'd rather not make him jealous.