Chapter twenty-three: The Festival (Day two)

After Gerard left me that message, or, "enjoy the rest of the festival." I was thinking about going for the second day of it, with Cry, to see if MCR was still there, maybe they've already left, but there's still a chance! A very slim chance, but still a chance! I texted Cry, about the idea.

Indy💜: Wanna go back for day 2, of the festival?
Cry😢: sure.
Indy💜: alright, I'm getting ready to go now.
Cry😢: alright, I'll get ready too.
Indy💜: I swing by your room once I'm ready, ok?

I decided that I should wear a dress, and the heels I wore yesterday. I chose to wear, this dress:

    And the same heels I wore the day before:

    Once I was dressed, and ready, I knocked on Cry's room door

"Hey, Cry?" I asked, "you ready?" Cry called soon after.
"Almost, I just need to get my shoes on!" She called, I smiled.
"Alright!" I called back. Then Cry got out of her room, in the outfit I had worn yesterday (I guess it was washed late last night, then given to Cry, to wear today) whatever happened last night, she looked good in the outfit (it was this outfit btw:)

 Then Cry got out of her room, in the outfit I had worn yesterday (I guess it was washed late last night, then given to Cry, to wear today) whatever happened last night, she looked good in the outfit (it was this outfit btw:)

And she wore these shoes:

    After Cry had gotten dressed, and ready, we had left, going to the festival, for it's second day

After Cry had gotten dressed, and ready, we had left, going to the festival, for it's second day. This time we were just walking around, not caring about the band, that seemed to be setting up, but I knew, it was Stray Kids. They were probably going to perform Red Lights, which I think would be performed by Bang Chan, and Hyunjin, but I could be wrong. I continued hanging out with Cry, until I saw Felix, he waved at me, and of course, I waved back. Felix is basically my best friend (in the K-Pop side of the music industry, of course) I flashed a quick smile at him, before Cry lead me to another area. The second day of the festival, was really fun, and I wish I got to go to more festivals, and I really wish that I got to hang out with Felix more, he's awesome!
"What do you think, Cry?" I asked, "is the first day, or the second day of the festival, better?" Cry shrugged.
"Can't choose." She said. I had felt a soft poke, on my shoulder, I turned around, and there was Felix. I smiled, and hugged him.
"Felix!" I cheered, "I missed you, so much!" Felix smiled, and hugged me back.
"I missed you too." He told me, hugging me a bit tighter, "how's life with BTS?" I shrugged.
"Eh, fun, even though my brother's in the same group." I told Felix, "y'know, Park Jimin?" Felix nodded, and I smiled more.
"I get it." Felix told me, I smiled, and hugged him, again.
"Oh, this is my friend Cry Baby Martinez!" I told Felix, "she lost her mother, a few days ago, and she's still really broken about it." Felix nodded, he understood.
"Well I should be getting back to Stray Kids. I'll see you around, Indy?" Felix asked me, I nodded.
"Of course!" I told him, "bye, Felix." Felix waved, and walked back to the stage.

I heard the familiar song, it made me smile, because it made me think about my past with Stray Kids, which was fun. Felix and I had a sibling type friendship, we were as close as siblings, sure, we'd disagree, sometimes, like every friend, and sibling, but that didn't stop us from having a bond. I loved Felix, just not more, or less than I loved Jimin, but that didn't bother Felix, or me, at all. Felix ran back to me, after Stray Kids performed, and he hugged me.
"That was awesome, Felix." I told him, "as always." Felix smiled.
"I know!" He said, he seemed happy, and I was happy as well.
"So how are Bang Chan, and Hyunjin?" I asked, Felix looked at Bang Chan, and Hyunjin, and seen that they were running over!
"Hey Indy!" They greeted me, I couldn't wave, because Felix was hugging me, so tightly, it was at the point where I couldn't really breathe, and I couldn't move my arms.
"H-hey Felix?" I asked, "y-you're kind of hugging me so tightly, I c-can't breathe, nor can I move my arms." Felix soon realized that, and loosened the hug, a bit, allowing me to wave at Bang Chan, and Hyunjin. They waved back, and Cry Baby checked her phone, Namjoon-Oppa must've texted her, because she cut into the conversation, by saying.
"Sorry to interrupt, but Indy, and I should be getting back to the BTS apartment now, bye guys." She said.
"Bye Felix, Bang Chan, and Hyunjin!" I called, "I'll see y'all, sometime!" They all waved, Felix even called back!!!
"See you, Indy!" He called, "Stay safe!" I nodded, and waved, as I walked with Cry Baby.

Once we got back to the BTS apartment, Jin had dinner ready, Hoseok, Yoongi, Namjoon, Jimin, Taehyung, and Jungkook started asking us, how the second day of the festival, was, and a ton of other questions. It kind of overwhelmed me, but I answered all the questions, while trying not to show, that I was overwhelmed.