Chapter twenty-two: The Festival (Day One)

During the weekend of the festival, Cry, Ben, Dolores, Brandon, Fleur, and I were walking around. Brandon kept a hand on my back, even though I'd specifically asked him not to, that's what I hate about Brandon, he never listens. I was wearing a new-ish outfit

 I was wearing a new-ish outfit

With these shoes:

    Brandon just kept bothering me

"Brandon!" I shouted, "leave me F*CK alone!" Brandon just laughed, and kept his hand at my back. I then seen Yoongi.
"Hey Yoongi." Cry Baby, Dolores, Fleur, and I said, together. Yoongi waved.
"You better listen to her." Yoongi told Brandon, "she's a savage, remember that." Brandon let his hand get off of my back, but he stayed right beside me.
"Who are you anyway?" Brandon asked.
"I am Mn Yoongi, a rapper for the K-Pop group BTS." Yoongi told Brandon, "and Indy's soon to be boyfriend." Brandon was getting jealous, even though I wasn't even dating him. Brandon soon walked off, and Yoongi stayed with Cry Baby's group, which included me, so.......
"Cry Baby was walking towards the stage, where we had seen MCR setting up, I was shocked, MCR, at a small town's festival? Of all places? Our town's festival?! I watched Cry, almost faint. I looked at Yoongi, he looked so confused.
"She loves MCR, more than the rest of our friend group." I told Yoongi, Yoongi nodded. I could feel a slight heat rise in my face, was I blushing? Am I falling for Yoongi? I'm confused...
"Jimin's gonna be mad, if we get into a relationship." I told Yoongi, he only nodded.
"I know, but let's just pretend to be in a relationship, until he thinks nothing of it, and just believes that we're close friends." Yoongi told me, I nodded.
"Ok." I said, quietly.

After a good while of walking around with Yoongi, while my other friends went to look for good seats for the MCR concert, Yoongi and I, met up with BTS, I just knew that Jimin had seen me holding Yoongi's hand, but that was Yoongi's idea, so I had no say in it, whatsoever. Taehyung, Jungkook, Namjoon, Jin, and Hoseok, shipped me, and Yoongi, I could already tell. Yoongi smiled at me.
"Wanna go back to your friend group?" Yoongi asked me, "I'll take care of things, over here, if you want to go back to your friend group." He paused, "let me know if Brandon, does anything, alright?" I nodded, and walked to the seats Cry, Ben, Fleur, and Dolores chose.
"Nice seats." I told my friends.
"Best view of the stage, none of the drama." Dolores told us, "and these seats are close to Stage Left, best view of Killjoys Ray of sunshine." I laughed.
"Yep." I told Dolores, "that's true."
"Anyway, are we ready for this concert?" Fleur asked, we all nodded.

(The videos below are the songs for the concert)

Gerard Way spoke before the song after, Boy Division, he had said...
"Killjoys, rise up, and make some noise, because this song is your Anthem!!!" He paused, "aside from Na Na Na, from Danger Days." And every MCR fan (Killjoy) even my friend group, and I, all stood up, and cheered. Once the cheering died out, we heard Welcome to the Black Parade, begin.

Then after WTTBP we heard Na Na Na, begin, we all were still standing, but now we all were legit vibing

Then to end the concert, we heard Planetary (GO!) begin. Gerard spoke to the Killjoys again. He said.
"This last song is for, Indiana, since we preformed it on her birthday, about a month ago, I hope you're doing well, Indy!" He paused, "here is Planetary (GO!) I smiled, and started vibing to it, jumping around, and dancing, a bit, so Gerard knew that I was there. Cry laughed, a bit, at me, but I didn't care.

After the concert, Gerard looked at my friends group, and I, as we were setting up, to meet up with BTS, again.
"Indy! Indy!" Gerard called, "I wanted to talk to you, before you left tonight." I looked confused.
"Why?" I asked, my confusion showing.
"Well I wanted to see how you were doing since the last time you came to an MCR concert." Gerard told me
"Well, I've been alright, I'm about to meet up with my brother, Jimin Park, and his K-Pop boyband, BTS, aka Bangtan Sonyeondan." I told Gerard, he only nodded, but he smiled at me.
"Enjoy the rest of the festival, k?" He asked me, I nodded.
"Ok." I said, smiling, "oh, and this Two-tone haired girl beside me, is my best friend Cry Baby Martinez." I paused, "she recently lost her mother, a few days ago, she's still upset about that." Gerard nodded.
"I'll see if I can work something out, for her." He told me, and I nodded, smiling. I then ran off, to meet up, with Bangtan Sonyeondan. Long story short, we met up with BTS, and Hoseok had me walk in between him, and Yoongi, so that I could hold Yoongi's hand again. This small act, made me smile.

(I'm trying to base this festival on the September Fest, in Louisa Kentucky (aka Lawrence County) which is coming up, for this year, and Noah Thompson is confirmed to be preforming at this year's September Fest, so..... I hope that it'll be fun, as fun as last year's, maybe.)