Chapter fourteen: Planetary (GO!) (Indy's Birthday)

I woke up that morning, by Jimin, shaking me, then once I was awake enough, to look at my brother, he began singing to me.
    "saeng il chuk ha ham ni da
saeng il chuk ha ham ni da
sarang ha neun -- Indiana-shi
saeng il chuk ha ham ni da." He sung to me, I smiled.
    "I-it's my birthday?" I asked, rubbing the tired feeling, out of my eyes, "that's nice." Jimin chuckled, a bit.
    "Well get up, because everyone else is planning something really special for you." Jimin told me, I nodded, got out of bed, and walked to the bathroom (these boys bought a legit apartment, so the place has a bathroom) and I changed into a new lolita babydoll dress, and new gothy platform boots.

" Jimin told me, I nodded, got out of bed, and walked to the bathroom (these boys bought a legit apartment, so the place has a bathroom) and I changed into a new lolita babydoll dress, and new gothy platform boots

    Then I walked out of the bathroom, and to Jimin, to let him know that I was ready

    Then I walked out of the bathroom, and to Jimin, to let him know that I was ready. He got the other six members of BTS, and we walked around Main Street. Where we got lunch (since I slept in, and missed breakfast) at Cheddars Scratch Kitchen, it was a really good lunch, I had the chicken tenders, and it was good. Jimin then lead us to the store (the local Walmart) where I walked to the devices isle, to see if anything changed, and see about a new black phone case. Soon after shopping, and getting a new black MCR phone case, Jimin had bought me, and Yoongi one ticket, each, to an MCR concert! I couldn't believe it, but my brother gave us the tickets, and said that the show was tonight, and that we should leave the store soon, to get our seats. I really couldn't believe it!

(The videos, below, will be the songs for the concert.)

    MCR preformed my two favorites, Heaven Help Us, and Planetary (GO!)

    Once Heaven Help Us ended, Gerard Way, gave me a shout out, because of it being my birthday.
    "I'm glad you're celebrating your birthday with us, Indiana, we hope this is as awesome as you are!" Gerard said, when he gave me the shout out, "this next one, I hope is your favorite, because it's gonna be for you!" I smiled, and heard Planetary (GO!) which was my absolute favorite!

    I was enjoying the concert, it was an amazing way to spend my birthday, and I absolutely loved it. After the concert, I got to go onstage, and meet MCR. Gerard Way was so nice. Oh my God, I loved it! This had to be the best birthday by far!
    Gerard decided that he would give me a personal concert, told me to sit in the front row, and he'd find somethings to preform, he ended up preforming, Bulletproof Heart, Action Cat, and Maya the Psychic.

    Once that was over, Yoongi, and I had met up with Jimin, and the rest of BTS, for the second time that day. I have to say, that was the best birthday I've ever had. Getting to spend it with Jimin, and BTS, but mainly Yoongi, was very fun. Taehyung looked at me, and hugged me.
    "Happy birthday, Indy." He told me, "you are today's star." I smiled.
    "Thanks, Tae." I said, as we walked to BTS' apartment. Tae had stopped me, while we were walking together, to give me something.
"Here, Indy." Tae had told me, giving me a polar bear plushie.

	I named it Frost, because it was cute, and it was a polar bear, so I thought the name was fitting