A/n: That That (Raven's story) sneak peak

Prologue

Raven's POV

    It was another normal day in the streets of Belleville, New Jersey. Except, this wasn't even a normal day, it was my nineteenth birthday, and I wasn't orphaned anymore, and I am not Park Raven, anymore, I am Raven Emily Way. The adopted daughter of Mikey Way. He gave me the middle name Emily, once he found out I didn't have a middle name. Uncle Gee even decided to do a rough mix of a song, called Emily. The lyrics are...
    "It was the worst thing
that I'd ever done
It was a head-shot
You know, you gave me the gun
Oh please, just hide me now
I won't tell a soul
It was the worst part
What we did to this little girl
Oh please, don't leave me now
Baby please, don't go away
Emily, you're far from home
And Emily, we'll figure
if I could figure it out
We'll both never be afraid
Emily, come home
It was the last time I saw her alive
Sometimes you do things
you need to do to survive
Oh please, don't leave me now
I'll miss you so much
Oh please, don't go away
I'm needing your touch, but
please don't leave me now
Baby, please don't go away
Emily, you're far from home
And Emily, we'll figure
if I could figure it out
We'll both never be afraid
Emily, come home, come
home, come home, come home
Now Emily, you're far from home
And Emily, we'll figure
if I could figure it out
We'll both never be afraid
And Emily, come home
Now Emily, come home
Now Emily, come home." I didn't realize that as I walked, I had begun to sing Emily rough mix, by MCR. I had begun to walk back to the Way residence, when my best friend, Amelia Armstrong, adopted daughter of Billie Joe Armstrong, stopped me.
    "Hey, Melia!" I greeted.
    "Hey Emily, I thought that was you!" Amelia greeted in return. Amelia is my best friend, anything she does, I help out with, if she gets in trouble, I'm there to take the blame, for both of us, because that's what friends do!
    "I was about to go to the Way residence, wanna come over?" I asked Amelia, she nodded.
    "I'm gonna have to call my dad, and see if it's ok with him." Amelia told me, I nodded. She called Billie Joe Armstrong, and asked him, if she could come over, soon after she got the answer. She looked at me, and smiled.
    "Dad said that it's fine, and if I want to, I can stay the night!" She told me, I then smiled. She had adjusted her glasses, since they had begun to fall off the bridge of her nose.
    "Awesome, let's go!" I told her, as I had began to walk to the Way residence. It wasn't always like this, I wasn't always this happy, I was just six years old, when I was orphaned, and I had began listening to MCR during that time, since life was rough, but "things are rough all over" I love hat quote, from S.E. Hinton's bestselling book, The Outsiders. Cherry Valance said it, and ever since I read that book, i knew that I'd live by that quote. Anyway, the whole story starts when I was sixteen, ten years after I was orphaned, and only three years ago.

(Now back to the original story, for the current book enjoy these songs as well!)

(Bye for now, dear readers!)