Chapter eighteen: Indy's a Savage (Meeting BLACKPINK Part two)

The girls in BLACKPINK had noticed me.
"She's so cute!" I think Jennie said (I had to add Jennie, so Jennie would portray herself, and Indiana)
"I know, such a cutie!" LiSA told Jennie.
"She's such a Princess!" Jisoo said, I had to cut in.
"Never call me 'Princess' and, yes, I know I'm cute." I told the girls, with a hair flip.
"She's a Savage!!!" Rose said, I agree with her, because she was right.
"I am." I told the girls, "and I'm the eighth member of BTS." Jimin smiled.
"And she's my baby sister." He said, I almost elbowed him in the stomach.
"Never call me, your baby sister, I know I'm younger, but I'm not a baby!" I shouted.
"You should listen to your savage sister Jiminshi." I heard Jungkook say, I laughed.
"I agree Kookie." I said, smirking. Yoongi, and Hoseok laughed.
"What are you laughing about, Little Meow Meow, and ARMY's Sunshine?" I asked, a dressing them by the nicknames ARMY gave them.
"Nothing, Kitten." Yoongi told me, Jimin wasn't going to accept the fact that Yoongi was flirting with his little sister. As soon as we get home, Jimin starts writing a song, and I'm in my room. Jungkook had walked into my room, to see me on the bed, just listening to music on Spotify, and messaging my friends on FriendsChatRoom, and Google Chats, just to keep in touch with them. But I seemed bored.
"We can call for Jiminshi." Jungkook told me.
"Let's do that, then!" I said, smiling. We walked to the living room, Jin was in the kitchen, making dinner. Jimin was in the living room, I could tell that, from the stairs.
"Jiminshi!!" Jungkook and I called.
"What?" Jimin asked.
"We're bored." Jungkook said.
"I don't care, I'm busy, go bother Jin!" Jimin stated.
"But I don't want to..." I whined
"I don't care INDY!!!" Jimin yelled, I had jumped because I never had Jimin yell at me.
"Sorry Indy." Jungkook whispered, apologizing for the way Jimin yelled at me.
"No worries." I lied, I was a worry, myself.
"Are you sure?" Jungkook asked me, I nodded.
"I'm going back to my room." I told Jungkook, he nodded. I then walked to my room.