Chapter twenty: My Tourniquet (Cry's Despair, pt. 2)

I allowed Cry to stay with me, and BTS for a few days, until she can find out where else she can stay, because I know that BTS won't be fine with it, forever. I figured that every BTS member would want to meet her, but I knew that the idea, freaked Cry out, she was antisocial, meaning she didn't like going out, and meeting people. Hanging out with people freaks Cry Out. Once she came over, I helped her with her stuff, and shown her the guest room.
"Here's the guest room." I said, placing Cry's stuff, on the bed.
"Th-thanks for letting me stay here for a while." Cry told me, "I hope the seven boys, you live with, like me."
"No problem." I replied, "don't worry about it." I paused, "I'm sure they'll love you." Cry smiled, I smiled in return.
"Now, I need to find the boys, and tell them that you're here." I told Cry, and she nodded, I  walked to the kitchen, where Jin was. He's always either in the kitchen, or in his room.
"Hey Jinnie." I said, saying "Jinnie" playfully.
"Hey Indy, everything alright?" Jin asked me, "are you hurt, or anything?"
"Everything's fine, and no, I'm not hurt." I said, "Cry Baby just came over, I know you overheard the phone call, about what happened to Cry's mother."
"I did," Jin told me, "and she's welcome to stay here for a while, but not forever, ok?" I nodded, and ran off, to find the other six members of BTS. The first one I ran into, was my friend, Jungkook.
"Hey Kookie!" I called, "so a friend of mine, named Cry Baby, will be staying with us for a while. Jin already said it was fine." I paused, "where is everyone else?"
"Oh, hey Indy, ok. Um, so, Namjoon, Hoseok, and Yoongi are at the dance studio, probably practicing, Jimin is in his room, and Tae, should be at the store, not for anything important, but he's at the store, for something." Jungkook told me, I nodded.
"Mkay!" I said, and continued to run, I ran to the dance studio, and found the studio Namjoon, Hoseok, and Yoongi were practicing in. I waited a bit, before walking in.
"Hey Indy." Namjoon greeted, I just waved.
"Is there something you needed?" Hobi asked, I shrugged.
"I just wanted to let you guys know, that I have a friend staying over for a while," I said, then I noticed Namjoon's suspicious look, "Jin already said it was fine, so...." I decided to add.
"If Jin's fine with it, then I am too." Hobi told me, I smiled, and hugged Hobi.
"That's awesome, thanks Sunshine!" I said, still hugging Hobi, until I noticed Yoongi's jealous look.
"Where's my hug?" He asked, jealousy pouring through his voice, I laughed, and ran to hug Yoongi, "thanks, and if Jin thinks it's alright, then it's fine with me, your friend can stay for a while." I smiled.
"Thanks Yoon!" I said, "and Jungkook said that, Tae's at the store? Anyone know what he's getting?" Everyone shrugged. I sighed, and walked back to the BTS apartment.

After a while, I was in my room, texting Dolores, and singing Tourniquet by Evanescence.
"I tried to kill the pain
But only brought more (so much more)
I lay dying
And I'm pouring crimson regret and betrayal
I'm dying, praying, bleeding and screaming
Am I too lost to be saved?
Am I too lost?
My God, my Tourniquet
Return to me salvation
My God, my Tourniquet
Return to me salvation
Do you remember me?
Lost for so long
Will you be on the other side?
Or will you forget me?
I'm dying, praying, bleeding and screaming
Am I too lost to be saved?
Am I too lost?
My God, my Tourniquet
Return to me salvation
My God, my Tourniquet
Return to me salvation
I want to die
My God, my Tourniquet
Return to me salvation
My God, my Tourniquet
Return to me salvation
My wounds cry for the grave
My soul cries for deliverance
Will I be denied Christ?
Tourniquet
My suicide
Return to me salvation
Return to me salvation." I sung, when Dolores wanted to FaceTime me. I shrugged, and accepted the FaceTime call.
"Hey Dolores, how is you?" I asked, Dolores laughed.
"I'm good, how is you?" She asked in return. I shrugged.
"Eh, I'm alright, aside from the fact that I had to run almost everywhere, only to tell the seven members of our favorite K-Pop group, BTS, that Cry will be living with us for a while," I told Dolores, "and yes, I live with BTS too, mainly because my brother, Park Jimin, is a member, and thinks I have potential to be BTS' eighth member." Dolores is a good listener, so she listened to my little rant.
"Honey, you could've waited until the boys were back at the BTS apartment. That's what i would've done." Dolores said, I sighed.
"Dolores, I know that's what I should've done, but I had no time to wait." I told Dolores. Dolores only sighed.
"I know, baby." She told me, she was the mother figure, in the friend group, not only because she's the oldest, but because she has the mother's experience, what I mean by that is, Dolores was r@ped once, and impregnated, (because of the best world of Fanfiction,)though, she carried the baby to term, but she gave it up for adoption, because she was way too young, but she would babysit for the child, every Friday, and Saturday, if she wasn't busy. So we sometimes call her "Mama Dolores." Or  "Mama D." Either way, we'd end up calling her "Mama" which is ironic, because her favorite MCR song is Mama, which has the lyric of "Mama we all go to Hell." So...... why would she like that song? Don't ask me, 'cause I don't know. Anyway, I'm trying find ways to get Cry Baby's mind off of her dead mother, but how? I can't take her out for dinner, because Jin was in the kitchen, a few hours ago, he had made an amazing dinner for everyone, and I can't take Cry to a movie, because there's nothing interesting on. What can I do for Cry? I was talking to Dolores about ideas.
"There is a festival coming up, maybe you can go, and bring Cry Baby." Dolores told me.
"Maybe...." I said, "but would Cry enjoy It, though?" Dolores shrugged.
"I'm not the one to ask, hon, that'll be Fleur." Dolores told me, I sighed.
"And Fleur might be in bed already." I stated, sighing, "thanks anyway. It's kind of getting late, I'll text you tomorrow?" I asked, Dolores nodded, and I smiled.
"Good night, hon." Dolores said.
"Night, Dolores." I replied, then hung up, and got changed into my pajamas.

" I replied, then hung up, and got changed into my pajamas

Then went to bed. I hope Cry's sleeping well, because she's still very broken about her mother's death.