Chapter 4

•°•You're my forbidden fruit 

Pretend that there's no rules 

I'm turning all the lights off tonight

And spiraling into the abyss losing myself°•°

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Author's Pov. 

So she did what came in her mind. She shook her head and whispered a breathless ‘no’. His eyes hardened hearing her answer but he knew she was not at fault for answering a no. he will have to rebuild the wall of trust again

But for now he will have to go with the second option.

He took out the syringe from the back of his pocket and removed its cap. Filling a clear liquid in it he looked at hazel who was nervously fidgeting with her fingers.

 Without thinking twice he hugged her making her stiffen. Without wasting a second he pushed the needle in her shoulder until the syringe was empty. 

He felt her body loosening itself in his hold as her head dangled back. He placed a soft kiss over her head before picking her bridal style and heading out through the front door.

he got out of the car as he carried her unconscious body softly towards the mansion. Her head resting on his shoulder as her soft and still breathing hit  his neck. The guard opened the door but didn’t dare to glance upward at there boss. 

Dylan kept his cold composure in front of the guards and maids that came his way. All looked at there boss stunned. It wasn’t there first time seeing him with hazel but with the softness he carried her didn’t get unnoticed by anyone.

Dylan carried her upstairs and got inside the  room. Placing her softly on the bed he covered her with duvet before sitting beside her. He observed her closely. How her long lashes touched her cheeks. 

Her cheeks had a natural blush. Her wild hair open as the sprawled over the cushion. His thumb caressed her cheeks which were soft as cotton. He sighed thinking what her reaction will be after she will wake up here.

 He didn’t want her to panic but he was sure she will be panicking after she will be waking up. But he will try. One. Just one chance that is all he needs and he was sure that he will make everything all right. Everything. Everything which he destroyed. 

He will turn it right. this was what he thought but he didn’t know it will be more than difficult to turn everything right than he thought. He took her warm palm in his hand and placed a soft kiss over it and then softly placed it back inside the blanket.

With messed up thoughts he closed the door behind him as he came out of the room. Raking his hair with his hands he made his way towards his room to freshen up.

Hazel slowly opened her eyes feeling her head pounding. She tried to sit but failed miserably as she felt weak. With slow yet steady attempts she sat and rested her back on the head board and a whimper left her lips when she felt pain radiating fron the side of her neck. 

She slowly caressed the sore spot and closed her eyes. She was feeling lethargic but why it didn't click her. Then suddenly everything came rushing her mind. The  talk with dylan.

 Then him doing something. She froze when she remembered that dylan injected her. A shuddering breath escaped her lips when she realized she was kidnapped by him. Her first instinct was to stand up and so she did.