Chapter 15

A little recap for you guys –

so lia and hazel come back to London and lia drops hazel to Dylan's house after which she asks the cab driver to drive towards the Romano mansion. meanwhile hazel here encounters Dylan and they get into a fight and in the end Dylan injects hazel making her go unconscious and then makes his way out of the mansion

Enjoy the chapter ahead

Lia's Pov.

After I dropped hazel to that prick's house I asked the cab driver to drive towards the other one after giving him the address.

If only hazel wouldn't have been in danger I wouldn't have to bring her back here but I had no other option but to consider what Dylan and Anton said. 

the person who is after hazel's life doesn't look like some normal man instead he is a psycho behind her life. only Dylan can save hazel from him , keeping her safe.

I sighed when I realized that unconsciously I was betraying my best friend but there was no other option but to consider the deal Dylan offered.

That bastard was using this opportunity to get close to hazel but I will make sure that does not happen.

as soon as this mess is cleared hazel and I will go back to Italy making sure to never ever get in a situation which would lead us back here.

Making a deal with Dylan was like walking on thin ice but I had no other option

"Ma'am"

I diverted my attention to the driver who looked at me and then looked outside.

I followed his gaze and sighed when I realized that I have reached Anton's mansion, though I had no energy to deal with that joker but neither did I have any other option.

opening the car door I got out

"please wait here I'll be back in some time."

 Saying this I walked towards the huge gate. the watchman did not stop me and I knew very well why.

I entered the mansion walking down the long road that lead to the house surrounded by greenery.

the door was open as if it was awaiting someone's presence. entering inside I stood in the living room of the great Anton  Romano.

the sound of footsteps fell upon my ears and I looked at the woman who walked down the stairs.

Analyzing her attire It clicked my mind that she was a maid here . she came to me and bowed her head, greeting me. I nodded back

"Miss. Morris it's good to see you . I was informed about your arrival by sir and was just getting your room ready" she spoke and I frowned.

I was not going to stay here. I was just here to get the file from him and go away from here towards my home.

I gave the maid a small smile and spoke "well thank you so much but can you please tell me where can  I meet your sir right now"

her eyes widened for a second before she nervously spoke

 " he is actually in his study on the first floor to the left"

Author's Pov

The driver was patiently waiting for lia to arrive when his phone rang. he frowned looking at the unknown number flickering on his screen.