CHAPTER 16

Recap from chapter no.14

“I am sorry. so sorry but I have to do this” he spoke but hazel frowned not understanding what he was about to do.
“wha-

before she could even let out a whole word she felt something pricking the skin of her neck.

a shiver ran down her spine and everything around her started spinning with her blurry vision and hazy mind the last thing she remembered was him picking her in his arms and making his way out of the mansion before everything went black.

*******

Hazel Pov.

I glared at the man in front of me who seemed unbothered by the fact that he just kidnapped me. after this moron drugged me , the next moment I woke up I was in a plane with Dylan sitting beside me.

Even after asking him countless times he did not utter a word about where we were heading to.

I had already tried Screaming, shouting and all the methods to get him to speak but the stubborn man was left unbothered by all of this.

soon an airhostess came with our breakfast. Placing it in front of us she left. I ignored the food in front of me and looked outside the window.

“eat”

my ears perked at his voice and I rolled my eyes knowing now it was my turn to ignore him like he has been doing the whole flight.

“Hazel”

“”

“hazel”

“goddamnit I’m talking to you girl”

“”

“eat the breakfast without making a fuss or you are not going to get something to eat for the rest of our journey”

how much more time was it going to take to reach there? I wondered but still chose to ignore him and the excuse of a breakfast

I heard him sighing beside me and he called for the air hostess.

“take the food back and don’t bring anything to eat until I tell you to”

he ordered and the girl took both of our breakfasts without a word. I got up from my seat and he stood up too.

I looked at him annoyed while he just raised his brows at me questioning where I was going but  I was adamant to not give him any answer.

“move aside Dylan”

“no”

“I need to use the restroom”

he moved away. I walked away towards the restroom. after being done with my business I walked out and went back to my seat and sat down, feeling tired and drowsy

I leaned back on my seat and closed my eyes and before I knew I was drifting off to a dreamless sleep which was an escape from the bitter reality.

***

the next time I woke up I was in a room laying sideways on the bed with a quilt covering me. I groaned as a wave of pain hit my head.