Chapter 11

Author’s Pov.

As soon as lia heard the distant voice of door closing she sighed before taking out her cell and calling someone.

Her gaze turned hard as she spoke in a cold tone to the person on the other side of the phone

“It’s done. Hazel is coming back with me to London. I convinced her but make sure she doesn’t come to know your motive or the thing that we made a deal”

Sometime later

Hazel breathed out as soon as she stepped on the land of London. She looked around the airport from where she took a flight to Italy four years ago.

“Let’s go” she looked at lia as she heard her saying and nodded.

They both came out of the airport and hailed a cab before heading towards the destination.

Feeling the ride was going to be way too long hazel dozed of resting her head on lia’s shoulder.

Lia glanced at her and then looked out of the window before sighing. Things have been very formal between them after they had a fight that night and there talks were now limited to formal questions and answers.

‘Everything is getting out of my hand; everything seems to be so messed up and different. Never had I ever imagined that I’ll have to convince hazel to get back from where she has left’ were the only thoughts she had in mind

“I hope everything resolves soon” lia mumbled and kept her head over hazels.

What she didn’t know was this was not even the trailer of what was going to happen in the upcoming days

***

Hazel opened her eyes lazily feeling someone patting her head.

She groaned and lifted her head before looking outside with a frown but all the sleep washed away from her eyes when she saw where they were.

Before she could say something to lia she was already out of the car and was taking out there luggage. Hazel got out of the car and closed the door with a thud.

“Why are we here” hazel asked calmly

Lia stiffened when she heard hazel asking the question

“I- that actually… uncle and aunt insisted a lot that you stay with them so I couldn’t deny so I –

Before she could complete her sentence she was cut off by hazel

“So you decided that you wouldn’t tell me that I’m going to live in the same house with Dylan”

“It’s not like that haze. I got a call from uncle Kevin while you were sleeping so I even have to ask the cab driver to change the way and if you don’t believe me you can ask him” lia spoke guiltily.

Hazel nodded her head and to her the reason felt valid. She hasn’t seen her uncle for four years and she hasn’t met her aunt since forever.

“Okay then I’ll be leaving for my mansion and call me when you feel that we need to tell everything to our family” lia spoke and hugged hazel.

Parting away hazel nodded with a smile and got inside the mansion as the guards opened the gates for her.

Lia kept looking at her and as soon as she was out of site she got inside the cab and looked at the driver who looked at her through the rear view mirror

“To the Romano estates”

(A/n: naah the chapter doesn’t end hear lol. Well anyways quick question do you know who lives in the Romano mansion. Write in the comment if you do ;))

Meanwhile

Hazel stood outside the large door. Mustering up her courage she pressed the bell and as soon as the door opened she was taken in a tight hug before she could even greet the person

“ca-nt br-rea-the” she croaked and the person left her and smacked her head.

Hazel pouted and looked at her aunt who was already looking at her with excitement gleaming in her eyes

Aunt Melisa held her hand and pulled her inside the house. She held both of hazel’s arms and looked at her from top to bottom as if taking in her current appearance.

She kissed hazels forehead and said “you’ve grown into a lovely woman hazel” the softness and warmth in her voice made hazel smile at her.

Melisa shook her head getting out of her emotional thoughts and asked hazel to go to her room while she arranges some coffee and snacks for both of them.

Hazel nodded and went towards her room. She took in a shaky breath as she held onto the door knob of her room.

As she opened the door a truck of memories hit her with a force, some really good ones and some really bad ones.

The bad ones included Dylan in them but she quickly pushed the thoughts aside and went towards the washroom to freshen up.

Her luggage was to be brought up by the maids as Melisa instructed. After taking a quick shower she got out in her bathrobe and saw her luggage already kept there.

She took out her undergarments, a tank top and shorts and got dressed in them. Going down the stairs she saw Melisa waiting for her but her eyes caught the person sitting beside her on the couch.

Her eyes grew wide and she froze.

************************

Who’s there beside melisa hmm hmm?

Lia is getting fishy fishy

Anyways how was the chapter dear readers.

I need you all to give the chapter stars and
comments and not just read and ignore it.

Please it’s a request

Write loads of comments and do tell me how it was

Next chapter is already written but I need to know you are excited then only I'll update it...

Follow me on wattpad

Also follow me on insta- author_rosalia

Dm me a hii and we can be friends

Bye
Luv Rose❤️