Chapter 7

•°•It's tonight, I'm a venomous flower

After taking your soul

Look what you made us do

A fire that will slowly put you to sleep

It's so beautiful, it's cruel°•°

Dylan’s pov.

“Why am I here Dylan?” her voice came out weak yet stern. This was the question I was dreading the most knowing she would ask it after she is doing better but here she was with pale looking face, weak body and her eyes which has lost its sparkle.

 But for now I didn’t have any answer. I didn’t want to accept the truth but the harsh reality was that I have indeed brought here to repent for my mistake but she wouldn’t give me a chance. I was snapped out of my days when she chuckled with was dry and spoke

 “I want to go back to lia’s house” hearing her I clenched my jaw in anger. That bitch was coming in between me and hazel trying every possible way to keep her away from me. She is becoming a thorn day by day. A threat for me. I am scared that what if hazel never forgives me.

So I tried I tried to speak again

“Haz-

But she cut me off

“No I don’t want to hear anything just let me go” tears were at the bay of her eyes but she didn’t let them fall.i closed my eyes. I didn’t want her to be in pain but I also can’t let her go.

“I’m sorry hazel but I can’t. Not until everything becomes right “I finally confessed waiting for her reply

“Every situation doesn’t works according to you Dylan. You can’t just kidnap me just because you want to make ‘everything right’ which for now is impossible” she spat at me. Venom dripping her voice.

 I gulped the ball of lump forming in my throat knowing very well that she was right.

“Hazel you are not doing well right now please eat something and take the medicine we can talk about this later” I again tried to make her understand but she was hell bent on not listening.

“let me go” repeating the same sentence she stood up from the bed ignoring her weak body and I frowned and tried to stop her but when she didn’t listen I picked her up by her waist and sat her down on the bed

With one hand holding her I took the cuffs in another and cuffed her hands

 As soon as she felt her wrist being restrained she cradled it with her other hand trying to free her hand. She looked at me with teary eyes and I looked away. Even though she couldn’t see it felt her teary eyes were ripping my soul.