Chapter 14

“or else I will go back to Italy”

she snapped

he chuckled and leaned down to her height before whispering in her ear “now that you are back here I won’t let you go back darling”

he inhaled her soft scent and before continuing

“last time that useless best friend of yours took you away from me but trust me this time even she won’t be able to do anything and  I will make sure of that”

she looked at him in total shock with her lips parted and the next moment a scowl appeared on her face

“don’t you dare call lia useless. she was the one because of whom I am strong today and not the vulnerable girl whom you tortured” she snapped glaring at him. the smirk on his face wiped out hearing her word.

“that bitch-

*slap*

before Dylan could complete his sentence hazel slapped him hard on his cheek.

“I will not tolereate any useless insults about the person who is close to me and you better get that in your head”

hazel hissed lowly

“now get the hell out of my room”

with her sentence she turned around and was about to go back to her bed when she was pulled by her wrist making her slam on his hard chest.

she looked at him with wide eyes as he snaked his hand around her waist pulling her more close

“FOR GOD SAKE WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING DYLAN?” She grated out in a frustrated tone.

he bent down to her height caressing her cheek with his other hand before tucking away the messy hair strand behind her ear

“don’t trust that bestfriend of yours too much darling. maybe she’s betraying”

Dylan spoke casually . hazel narrowed her eyes and spoke “she will never do such a thing. she is not like other people who left me alone when I needed them the most”

hazel further exclaimed and both of them knew what hazel was trying to imply with the last sentence of hers.

she saw how his eyes were filled with regret and remorse instantly after her words but she didn’t feel bad for him at all.

“now go the hell out” 

saying so she turned around to make her way towards the bed but before she could she felt hands creeping around her waist as Dylan pulled her back against his chest hugging her from the back.

hazel stiffened but didn’t say anything nor did she struggled. Dylan placed his chin on her shoulder as his breath caressed her cheeks.

“I'm sorry hazel” he mumbled.

hazel closed her eyes in frustration.

“get out Dylan”

“No not until you-
“listen I am already tired from travelling . I need to rest so please GO AWAY”

hazel tried to free herself but Dylan tightened his hold around her

“so you won’t listen”hazel pointed out

“no” was the only reply she got

“I am sorry. so sorry but I have to do this” he spoke but hazel frowned not understanding what he was about to do.

“wha-

before she could even let out a whole word she felt something pricking the skin of her neck.

a shiver ran down her spine and everything around her started spinning with her blurry vision and hazy mind the last thing she remembered was him picking her in his arms and making his way out of the mansion before everything went black.

************

670 words

I am sure you guys did not expect this. lol but the story is back on track so I gotta make it interesting

please give it a star. write lotss of comments and please follow me.

even I want to reach 1k follows😭

Anyways write in comments what you interpret will happen after this scene.

I would luv to read it

take caree

tataa
❤️