Chapter 12

She took out her undergarments, a tank top and shorts and got dressed in them.

Going down the stairs she saw Melisa waiting for her but her eyes caught the person sitting beside her on the couch.

Her eyes grew wide and she froze.

***************

Mixed emotions swarm in Kevin's eyes as soon as he saw hazel standing there.

Hazel went towards them and Kevin side hugged her. She hugged back her uncle and it felt so good meeting him after four long years.

He patted her head and they both sat down on the couch.

Melisa handed both of them there cups of hot steaming coffee and they gladly accepted it. Kevin inquired hazel about her and lia's life back in Italy.

Hazel gulped and gave him a tight lipped smile before nodding assuring him that everything was going fine.

They talked for a little while and then hazel excused herself going back to her room. She leaned on the door of her room as soon as she closed the door and released a deep breath.

She immediately went towards the nightstand and picked up her phone dialing lia's number. She tapped her foot on the floor nervously waiting for her to pick up but lia didn't.

She huffed and dialed again

"Come on pick up" mumbling to herself she waited but again got no response.

"Damn it" she threw the phone on the bed and clutched her head pacing around the room nervously.

****

It was 8:00 pm when the maid knocked on her door and told her that Melisa was calling her for dinner.

Hazel nodded and went downstairs. She was about to go to the kitchen to help Melisa when she heard Kevin and Melisa talking in hushed voices

"When will Dylan come home" Melisa asked

"I have denied him to come here until hazel is with us Mel-" Kevin said and hazel sighed in relief

"You can't do that kev they both need to meet and solve the problems between us. Making them stay apart will get them nowhere" Melisa spoke her point but Kevin just shook his head

"let me complete my sentence first. I was saying that I have asked Dylan to come after two days. Till then hazel will also be relaxed since she has came back after a long time. Then both of them can have a talk"

Kevin explained and Melisa hummed in response. Whereas hazel who was listening to their talks stiffened. Still she decided to make her presence known and entered the kitchen acting as if she didn't hear them.

Kevin and Melisa immediately straightened upon seeing her enter the kitchen. Both of them gave her a genuine smile.

Melisa asked both of them to go and settle in the dining room while she instructed the maids to places the dishes on the table.

All of them had their dinner in a comfortable silence. Soon they were done with it and hazel decided to go to her room so that she can try to contact with lia.

Wishing her uncle and aunt good night she went in her room and unlocked her phone looking for any messages or calls from lia but there weren't any.

Worry crept in her heart as she thought about worst scenarios but immediately brushed them away and texted lia to call back.

Going inside the washroom and stripping off her clothes she decided to take a warm shower. After twenty minutes she came out and got dressed into comfy clothes.

She checked her phone again but her eyes widened when she saw 3 missed calls from lia. she was about to call back but then she read the message from the notification

'don't worry hazel I'm fine just caught a fever.'

' Will call you tomorrow. I'm going to rest'

'good night❤️'

Hazel sighed as she felt relief filling her insides.

'good night & take care❤️'

With that hazel went to sleep too.

In the mid night hazel felt something tickling her cheek she lazily raised her palm and grazed her cheek to remove the sensation and it went away.

The next second her eyes flew open when she felt something lightly tickled her cheeks and she lazily placed her palm on her cheek grazing it to move the thing away but her eyes flew open the second she felt someone's warm breath over her cheek.

In panic she got up hitting the person on the face making him groan. She breathed heavily and was about to scream but a hand clasped over her mouth and she was pushed back on the bed.

Her eyes turned white and face turned pale when she saw the face of the intruder.

"shhh not a word from your mouth sweetheart"

*********************

Sooo.. It wasn't dylan lol. Sorryyy guys but how did you forget that hazel has an uncle.

Anyways what do you think about melisa and kevin's decision regarding dylan

also who do you think was there in Hazel's room this time ? Is it Dylan orr is it not 💀

Is Lia really unwell?

Who's Pov. You want to read next ⬇

Lia?

Hazel?

Follow my wattpad page guys. We are so close to 800 follows pleaseeee.

Also if you r on insta follow me there too
My id: author_rosalia

Dm me a hii and we can be frnds

Byeeeee
Take care
Luv Rose❤️