033 - real life and article

The past morning had blurred, only snippets of her conversation with Joe still memorable. They decided it would be best to go back home, where Harley had eventually offered a key to both her heart and her home. She wanted to make sure that Joe knew what she felt towards him. And with that, the two moved into her Minnesota apartment. 

It had taken Joe six months to work up the courage to ask her the most important question that had ever spilled from his lips. The question of marriage. 

Harley, in turn, shouted at the top of her lungs, "YES!" 

Neither of them disclosed the engagement, but one article suggested that they had.

*

PEOPLE ARE WONDERING IF HARLEY HOWARD AND JOE KEERY ARE ENGAGED - AND THESE THEORIES SUGGEST SO...
Published on January 3rd, 2020

Photo via uncle_jezzy on Instagram

Recent speculations have pointed the well-known celeb couple and Stranger Things stars, Harley Howard and Joe Keery, to be engaged

Although the two have not yet announced their engagement, many of their fans have put the pieces together to solve the mystery. 

Last weekend, Howard had posted on her story with a peculiar ring that no one had seen before around her ring finger. One user even suggested that she had split with Keery and moved onto another fashionable lover.

We have yet to hear of any official news, but for now, please stay tuned! Do you think the two are engaged? Are you a #Joley shipper? Answer these questions in the comments or tweet us @enews!

Related Articles:

- Harley Howard and Joe Keery split?
- HARLEY HOWARD PREGNANT?!
- Maude Apatow dating co-star Harley Howard?