Diagonalley

Edited:

"Hurry, Marley

"Hurry, Marley. Come on!" Rebecca said, pulling me along as we rushed through Diagon Alley. I had been more focused on the floating mason jars that were hovering in the air and the shops showcasing their products that magically came to life when you passed them.

I had to admit I was infatuated with the whole scene and felt myself smiling as we walked through the streets, seeing all kinds and ages of kids laughing with their friends as they showed off their new toys and candies.

"First we have to get you a wand, and then your books, and an animal if you so please, and-"

"Rebecca, let the girl breathe," Matthew said, laughing as he shook his head at his wife's excitement.

"You can have animals at Hogwarts?" I questioned, getting Rebecca into a whole new conversation which I tried hard to listen to. I tried until I saw a flash of baby blue eyes look at mine before disappearing into a shop.

I saw another young boy's face in my head, unclear of the rest of his features but simply his blue eyes that stared at me before letting out a laugh like music. I found myself closing my eyes and trying to picture the boy's face for just a little longer before I opened them once again.

I broke my hand from Rebecca's and followed the person in, determined to find the culprit for my memory.

"Oh! She wants to get her books first. Smart girl." Rebecca beamed, following in after me. I pushed through huddles of people, trying to find those eyes that I had once seen. Someone stepped into my line of vision instead.

An older woman, with red hair and a kind smile, looked at me and then at the couple behind me.

"Rebecca, darling!" The woman said, moving to grip her into a hug. As the woman passed me to hug Rebecca, I smelled her perfume and instantly felt at home.

"Is this her?" The woman asked, looking between me and Rebecca expectantly, eager to hear the news. Rebecca gently touched my shoulder, and I let her, before showing me off to the woman.

"Marley, this is Mrs. Molly Weasley, she's got boys in your year." Rebecca introduced. I smiled and offered my hand, getting declined before being yanked into a hug. I couldn't help but laugh at the woman and allow her to grab my face in her hands.

"She's beautiful! My boys will be sure to cause her torment this year. Better not introduce them." Molly teased.

"Introduce who?" Two voices quipped, causing Molly to growl before turning to look at two very tall, very identical twin boys behind her. The boys looked at me and then at Rebecca and Matthew before figuring out the situation.

"George." One twin said, offering his hand before his brother took my other hand.

"Fred." Instantly, the difference was clear. I'm not sure how to put it in writing but one twin had a smile that upturned right first before the other side of his face caught up while the other twin was on the left. Fred had a faint angel's kiss at the corner of his lip on the right side.

"Marley H-Rowen," I said, using my adoptive parent's last name instead of my past one. Guilt immediately filled my chest as it did.

"I was hoping to save you from their treacherous ways just a tad longer." Molly laughed, earning an eye roll from her boys.

"We're not that bad, mum-"

"Just a tad mischievous is all." The other twin, Fred finished, sending me a wink. I smiled back at him and turned to see another big group of people catch up with us.

"Oh! I almost forgot. Here are the rest of my children. Ron and Ginny. Ginny is three years younger and Ron is two, but I'm sure you'll get along with him the most." Molly added in.

Then, I finally saw them. The blue eyes that had first enchanted me into the shop in the first place. I dropped everything and extended my hand to the boy, feeling the once happy feeling I had felt when I got a glimpse of who he reminded me of.

"Marley Rowen," I said, shaking his hand and smiling. The boy smiled back with kindness.

"Harry. Harry Potter." I felt myself sigh in contentment, happy that I finally learned this boy's name.

Then, I turned to the girl who looked like she might explode if I didn't shake her hand soon. So, I did and she grabbed it with both hands eagerly.

"Hermione Granger. Might I just say how beautiful you are? I do hope we come to be friends. It would be nice for Ginny and I to have another girl in our group." She said in one breath. I was kind of impressed by how much she had got out. I laughed again and thanked her, beginning to feel more and more excited to start at this school.

"Why don't you kids show Marley around? I'm sure she'll want to know where to get her stuff from." Molly said, almost relieved to get rid of all of her kids.

I turned to Rebecca and Matthew.

"I'm sure that's fine, Meet us at Ollivanders in an hour. We'll get you a wand." Matthew said kindly, grabbing his wife's shoulder who seemed to be petrified that I was going to be leaving them.

"Are you sure it's safe, Molly? I mean, what if she gets lost?" Rebecca said, beginning to grow more worried.

"Don't worry, Mrs. R-"

"We'll take care of her." Both twins wrapped an arm around my shoulders and sent my adoptive mother a look. She seemed to get even more worried and turned to her husband hoping he'd be there to help her out.

"Go ahead, Marley," Matthew said, trying to hold back his smile. I smiled before excitedly leaving the shop with the other kids.

The Weasley twins could Crucio me and I would thank them. They're so pretty yall.

Also why is Marley getting deja vu when she looks at Harry? Hmmm