Recap.

Hello! Please read this, darlings.

If you do not wish to read the first book I will not be offended so I'll give a recap just so you aren't confused.

Marley is the main character. She's went to bed one night and woke up in the stranger things world. If you do wish to read the first book, stop now so it's not spoiled.

After she woke up she made friends, saved lives and fell in love. Chief Hopper ended up getting attached To the young girl and took him under his wing before soon naming her Marley Hopper.

Marley came from a terrible home. Her father was abusive and her mother killed herself in an explosion Marley thought was really her fault but ended up being innocent.

He gave her his late daughters bracelet which you'll see her messing with throughout this story.

She took a liking to Billy and Steve but ended up picking Steve in the end.

He proposed to be married but their love was ended after the last battle where she mysteriously left, losing her ring in the process.

Towards the end of her story in Hawkins she began to experience abilities that she did not understand which traveled with her into the next world.

She woke up in this universe, not remembering a thing.

If you have any questions lmk.