5

Please vote

Jimin goes to Jungkook's cabin.

Knock knock

Jimin: may I come in, sir?

Jungkook looks towards the door and says," Look whose here..!! Finally, u remembered that u too have some work."

Jimin: hehehe...sorry bro...but I m not here for work. Actually, mom asked me to come here... otherwise, why would I come to the office when I have such a hardworking bro.

Jk: Bro, she is right. You should concentrate on work rather than on parties and girls.

Jimin: ohh.. really? U r supporting mom?

Jk: coz this time, she is right. She can never think anything which is wrong for you. She loves you.

Jimin: even I love you so much, y don't u come back to us. We miss you so much.

Jk: Jiminahh...not again bro. Well, how is grandma? She misses me?

Jimin: Ofcourse, she always talk about you and even she wants you to stay with us.

Jk: you know it very well jimin that I can't. I have big responsibility on me. And you know ur mom very well.

Jimin: Leave her and think about us, i mean me, dad and granny.

Jk: yeah...i love you guys. But you know that she doesn't like me and......

(He couldn't complete his sentence and suddenly...)

Knock knock

Jk: come in, Jiyoo.

Jimin: ohh Jiyoo, I forgot to tell you earlier when I met you outside that u look stunning today.

Jiyoo: ahh.. really? Thankyou so much sir.

Jk: uff..Yes, Jiyoo?

Jiyoo: Sir Yongsoo is asking for Jimin Sir.

Jimin: ohh yeah...dad called me. I have to go bro. See you soon.

Jk: Jiyoo, ask Miss y/n to come to my cabin.

Jimin: ohh yeah..that new PA.

Jk: So, u already met her?

Jimin: yeah.. I think that she looks very pretty. M i right, jiyoo?

Jiyoo: ahh..i didn't noticed it.

Jimin: ohh...so bro, what u think?

Jk: I don't have time for ur nonsense. U should go to dad now.

Jimin: ohkk. Let's go Jiyoo.

They both go outside.

After some time...

Jiyoo: Y/n, sir is calling you in his cabin.

Y/n: what? Why?

Jiyoo: it's not my duty to inform you. I work for Sir Jungkook, not you.

Y/n: alright. I m going. 😏

Y/n knocks the cabin and says," May i get in?"

Jk says," yes."

He keeps on looking at his laptop.

Y/n: yes sir.

Jk: so miss y/n, u know it very well that how you got this job. I never appoint anyone like this but it was dad's choice and I cannot go against him. But now, u work for me and not for dad, so lemme make it very clear to you that u won't get any extra priveleges here. U r like a normal employee of this office.