11

Please vote

After party

Y/n reached home. She looked tensed, so kira asked her the reason for the same.

She tells her everything.

Kira: ohh really? Maybe, that's why, ur sir is like this. Now, u know everything about him... I hope that you can understand him better now.

Y/n: No, I still don't know everything that who was the other one about whom she was talking. And I don't know why but I really wanna tell jimin that how evil his mom is. I want to tell both of them about her.

Kira: Well, u can't interfere in their personal lives. Yes, u can try to help them but if u will tell them everything without any evidence, no one will believe you.

Y/n: yeah..i know. That's why I stayed quiet.

Kira: hmm..well.. Don't think too much. Just sleep now. It's already late.

Kira turns off the lights.

Y/n couldn't sleep for whole night. She was still thinking about Jungkook.

Next day

Y/n's pov: ohh fu*kk..!! I got late.

She goes to her desk.

Jiyoo: well, girl, u r lucky.

Y/n: why?

Jiyoo: Jk sir is on leave today.

Y/n: ohh really?

Jiyoo: yeah...his health is not fine.

Y/n's pov: ohh that means, yongsoo uncle wasn't lying yesterday.

Jiyoo: well, u have to go somewhere, today.

Y/n: where?

Jiyoo: Jungkook sir asked me to send him these files. He will work from his home today. I can't go as m already occupied with Yongsoo sir's work. U have to go. I can't send anyone else as these files are really very important.

Y/n: ahh..but..

Jiyoo: I already texted you his address.

Y/n: but...well.. it's my work. Don't worry, I know the address. I was at the party last night..u forgot?

Jiyoo: ohh girl, u have to go to Sir Jungkook's personal home. It's not the one where u went last night.

Y/n: ohh really?

Jiyoo: come on.

Jiyoo goes from there.

After some time

Y/n reaches jk's house.

She found that the door was locked, she rang the doorbell but no one came out.

Hobi came there too.

Hobi: ohh, hi Miss y/n.

Y/n: Hi, hobi.

Hobi: so u brought the files? Jungkook asked me to collect those files from Jiyoo.

Y/n: yeah... actually she was busy that's why she couldn't come herself.
She asked me to come here.

Hobi: ohk. Then, give them to me.

Y/n gives those files to him but she hears some voice from the house.

Y/n: Is Jungkook sir at home? Then, y is the door locked?

She could hear someone's laughter from inside of the house.