19

Please vote 🙏

At evening

Hobi: Bro, please forgive me now atleast. I m begging you since yesterday.

Jk: no..!! I won't forgive you this time..!!

Hobi: but i didn't did it intentionally. I was just trying to help you. I like y/n. She is perfect for seol and you..!!

Jk: ohh god. Not again. She is just my employee and nothing else.

Hobi: but she is ur father's friend's daughter too.

Jk: but idk anything about her father and family..!! For me, she is just an employee who works for my company. I appointed her just coz she is really very hardworking. If I had found out that she is not qualified for the job, I would have refused her to work for my company on the very first day of her work only. I would have refused dad too. 

Hobi: But u can try atleast. See, she got so much attached to seol in just one day. She can take care of him.

Jk: She is a young girl. She can get anyone easily who is much better than me. She needs to build her career. Why would she choose a man who is a dad of a kid?

Hobi: so, u can tell her that seol is....

Jk cuts him and says,"shhh..!! Don't say a word now..!! Stop the car."

Hobi: m sorry...bro.!! Relax. Okay, I won't do anything again. Calm down, calm down, my kookie.

Jk: Never say that again. Well, it's ok. I understand that u want my happiness bro. But my happiness is with my son. I am happy with him. And about y/n...okay, I think that I have to tell you...that she already has a boyfriend.

Hobi stops the car and looks at jk.

Hobi: what?? Really? How do u know? She told you herself?

Jk: no... actually, I saw her meeting a guy.

Hobi: Maybe, he is just her friend or brother.

Jk: but who saves his brother or friend's name as BABY AND BF with a heart and that too of red colour.

Hobi opens his eyes wide and asks,"u did this much research???" 👀👀

Jk: no no.. actually, I saw it when I was with you only... remember that day when we went to that meeting with y/n?

Hobi: ohh yeah. Why didn't you asked her?

Jk: what are you even saying? Why would I ask her? I m not her friend or something.

Hobi: Well, u should try to become then.

Jk: it's ok.. I have no interest. Thankyou. Now start the car...seol is waiting.

Hobi: Alright.

Next day

Jin was at his restaurant and he got a call from someone.

Jin: hello

??: Hey, bro.. whatsup?

Jin: ohh..my god..u called me after so many days? How r u?

??: M cool. U tell? How is y/n? How is that irritating man who is known as Kim Taehyung? And ur enemy Kira, how is she?

Jin: ahh everyone is doing great. But y/n...

??: What happened to her?

Jin: ahh nothing to worry... actually, ....blah blah blah