8

Please vote

Y/n gets shocked.

Y/n: ohh really?? Ohh god.

Maria: hahahaha...well no worries, he never keeps any grudges over people.

Y/n: I hope so. I think that I should say him sorry. No...!!! I can't. Last time also, he didn't accepted my apology.

Maria: Don't think too much. Just go and wear this dress. It will suit you.

Y/n: woww... it's so pretty. Will it suit me?

Maria: of course, u r meant for these beautiful clothes, girl. Just believe me.

Y/n goes to wear the dress.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Jungkook goes to Jiyoo.

Jk: where is she?

Jiyoo: who sir?

Jk: ahh..that...new PA.

Jiyoo: ohh Y/n?

Jk: yeah.

Jiyoo: sir, she is with ma'am Maria.

Jk: what is she doing there?

Jiyoo: Maria ma'am called her. Maria ma'am told me that she wants to change her attire as you have a meeting.

Jk: ohh god..what to do with you, maria? Well, tell miss y/n to get ready fast as we have to go within 2 hours.

Jiyoo: ok sir.

Jk was about to go from there but his body got stuck there only. Y/n was coming towards him.

She was with Maria and damn..again she was rocking in her new dress.

She was wearing a pretty red dress with high heels and her hairs were wrapped in a bun.

Maria: well, Boss. Ur PA is ready for the meeting. Isn't she looking pretty?

Jk just kept on looking at her. Y/n got confused at first but she thought,"ahh.. I know that even he is shocked coz of my beauty."

Jk: ahh...what was the need of all this Maria?

Maria: what r u even saying kookie? She is going to represent our whole staff...she should look pretty.

Jk: uff..!! Okay, miss y/n, be ready, we have to go within 2 hours.

Y/n smiles at him and says," okay, sir."

Jk also smiles back at her. Y/n finds it very weird coz it was the first time when he smiled like this at her.

After some time

Jk goes out of the company and stands near his car.

The driver open the door for him.

Jk sits inside the car and says," ahh..u don't need to do this. I can open the door with my hands."

Driver smiles at him and says," well, I should behave like a good driver."

Jk: come on, bro.

Driver starts the car.

Driver: btw, what happened to you? U look sad today.

Jk: ahh I was thinking about you. U don't need to do this for me.

Driver: well, it's my personal choice. I can't see u in any problem, my kookipooki. I don't wanna take any risk like last time. Ur old driver was a secret spy, he was working for ur rival company.