15

Please vote

Jk: what?

Y/n: finally, u will say something.

Jk stands up and goes closer to her and says,"i never said this to anyone... I think that u must be the first person to listen this from me..."

Y/n's heart beat gets faster. She didn't knew that how to react. She was just thinking that what will he say???

Jk takes a deep breath and says,"m sorry."

Y/n sighs.

Y/n: just sorry?

Jk: so what were u expecting..? U know that how much difficult is for me to say sorry to anyone..!!

Y/n: ahh i mean u created a lot of pressure just to say sorry. U could have said it casually.

Jk: no I can't..then, what's the point of saying sorry....just tell me...u accept my apology or not?

Y/n: uhmm..well, u behaved so rudely with me. Idk if I should accept it or not.

Jk: alright. I can say it again.

Y/n: ahh..no..no..plzz...!! I could feel that how much difficulty you faced while saying it. I accept ur apology.

Y/n smiles. Jk smiles back.

Y/n: ok..so I should go now.

Jk: yeah..

Y/n was about to go but Jiyoo enters in the cabin.

Jiyoo looks at them suspiciously.

Y/n and jk finds it weird so they look at each other and finds out the reason for this look of jiyoo.

Actually, jungkook SIR was standing so close to his EMPLOYEE y/n without even realising.

He goes back to his seat.

Y/n: okay.. I should go now.

Jk: yeah..u may go.

She goes from there but jiyoo was still looking at her.

Jk: yes..

Jiyoo: 👀

Jk: yess jiyoo????

Jiyoo: oh yeah sir.. actually...blah blah blah.

Y/n sits on her desk but she kept on smiling. She was still thinking that how jk apologized to her..!!

Jimin comes there.

Jimin: wuwuw...y/n...y r u smiling so much?

Y/n gets excited when she sees him.

She gets up from her seat and says,"u know that what happened just now???"

Jimin: no. What happened?

Y/n: jk sir..yes..jk sir said...

Jimin: ILY to you????

Y/n: 😑😑 no...!! Even if he will then also I won't accept it..!!

Y/n's mind: really? I won't accept it?

Jimin: okay..m sorry..!! Then, what he said?

Y/n: he apologized to me..!! He said sorry.

Jimin: what? Really? U know that it's a big achievement...!! Bro never say sorry to anyone..!!

Y/n: yeah..he told me that. I m so proud.