33

Please vote

Jimin and Alice - on their way

Jimin: well, aren't you tired?

Alice: why?

Jimin: ofcourse coz of the party. We got so late at night. Still you wanna go to the university directly? You r not habitual of late night parties and all.

Alice: well, I guess that u forgot that I am a student. I have habit of staying awake for whole night.

Jimin: ohh yeah...how can I forget that..!! Btw, I didn't knew that Namjoon is ur brother.

Alice: really??

Jimin: yeah.. I thought that he is ur boyfriend...m really sorry but... I seriously had no idea.

Alice: omg..!! That's why u didn't used to talk to me??

Jimin: what?

Alice: coz you thought that he is my bf.

Jimin: it's not that.

Alice: come on... I noticed it many times. Even, that day when you met me at that park, you got upset when he called me.

Jimin: no no...

Alice: it means it doesn't matter to you?

Jimin: ohh no...it matters... I mean.. I wanted to become ur friend...but... I thought that Namjoon won't like it. I didn't felt good when I saw him with you.

Alice: and how you feel now? I mean when you know that he is my brother.

Jimin: I feel good now... I mean now I can be ur friend.

Alice: yeah... friends.

Jimin smiles and says,"not like this...u have to come in a party with me."

Alice: party??

Jimin: yeah.. I need ur help...only couples are allowed there...but I have no partner. So...

Alice: m sorry but u know that I don't go to parties and also Namjoon won't like it.

Jimin: don't worry about him... he will agree.

Alice: how??

Jimin: I'll handle that. You just tell me about you.

Alice: well, truly saying even I want to go to such party atleast for once.

Jimin smiles and says,"okay..then done...give me Namjoon's phone no."

Alice: okay.. I'll send it to you.

At jk's house

Jk comes down after getting ready for the office. He sees y/n and seol sitting together and having breakfast.

Jk: well, where are my sandwiches?

Y/n: I didn't prepared any for you.

Jk: why??

Y/n: ahh u don't like sandwiches naa...so... I prepared only for me and my baby.

Seol: yummm...y/n...they ale so tastyyyy...just like that day.
(Are)

Jk: who told you that I don't like sandwiches???

Seol: daddy....u folgot? (Forgot)

Y/n: yeah..u told me when I prepared sandwiches for you last time.