18

Please vote

A car stops outside jk's house.

Jk comes towards the window of his room to see who's there.

Horn horn.

Y/n: ohh Kira came. It's jin's car. But where is jk sir? He didn't even came to say a bye. So rude.

Y/n meets seol, hugs him and promises him that she will comeback soon to meet him.

Jk was still standing in his room near the window.

Y/n came outside the gate.

Y/n: you?? I thought that kira would come to pick me.

Tae comes outside as soon as he sees y/n. He hugs her and says,"ohh god..!! What took you so long to message us back..??"

Jk opens his eyes wide when he sees him hugging her. He couldn't understand why but it was hurting him.

Y/n: ahh Tae...leave me...we r on the road. And why did you came? Where is kira?

Tae: ahh..she had to go to the hospital. So, I was the only one who was free. And moreover, jin's car was at my place only.

Y/n: ohh. Okay, let's go.

Jk's pov:
As soon as she went outside, a very handsome man came out of the car and hugged her tightly. It felt as if he met her after more than a year. He looked so worried. She didn't hugged him back at first but didn't even took her steps back as if she was used to it. Ohh, so she is going to his house. She lied to me that one of her friend is coming who is a girl. But...it was a boy..oh no..her boyfriend. Idk y but it is affecting me. I still don't know why but I am not feeling fine. This feeling is more bad than a fever. Well... I can't do anything. She looked happy.

______________________________________

Tae: ahh y/n...so how was it?

Y/n: what?

Tae: u were at ur Boss' house for whole night.

Y/n: shut up Tae..!! I was with seol all the time...!!

Tae: ohh really? Ahh I wanted to meet seol.

Y/n: u can't..!! Don't forget that I am soha and not y/n. I can't reveal anything about me. Infact, thank god that my boss didn't came outside to say me good bye. Otherwise, he would have seen you.

Tae: ohh so u r worried that he might think that m ur Boyfriend.

Y/n: noo..!!!

(Y/n's pov: maybe... that maybe a reason too.)

Tae: why r u smiling?

Y/n: nothing..!! I was just thinking about seol.

Tae: ohh.

Y/n looks at her phone and says,"come on Tae..! I didn't even noticed it earlier. When did u changed it?"

Tae: When we went to jin's resturant.

Y/n: why you always change the colour of the heart in front of ur name in my phone?

Tae: ahh coz I always save my friend's number with emojis. So, I like it too when others save my name with emojis.

Y/n: yeah.. I have seen jin's phone...u saved ur name as TAE (MOST HANSOME MAN) 😱

Tae: yeah..but he always change my name and save it as Tae ( most disturbing element) 😒