43

Please vote

Jk: is she right? Tell me y/n..!! Why r u not saying anything..??

Y/n gets scared when Jungkook shouts.

Y/n's mom: what is going on y/n? Who is soha??

Kira and jin come towards them and ask y/n's mom to come with them. But mom refuses.

Jk: y/n...m asking you for the last time. Who is she?

Y/n shouts,"yess...!! She is my mom...!!"

Jk gets shocked and says,"wh..what...ur mom...but..."

Y/n: yes..she is my mom. I am not Soha. I am just y/n. Soha is someone else.

Mom: what's happening here..!!

Kira: aunty, u come with us..we will explain you everything.

Mom: why?? Y/n...u tell me now..!!

Y/n: mom.. please go with kira and jin. Everything is alright. They will explain u everything.

She says this and turns towards jungkook but she doesn't find him standing there as he already left.

Y/n: jungkook...where is he???

Jin: idk...he was here only...

Kira: I think that he left.

Y/n: what?? I... I have to meet him...

Kira: u go...y/n...we will take care of aunty.

Y/n runs towards the office building.

Y/n: ahh...jungkook sir...he came here???

Receptionist: ahh no...he didn't came yet.

Y/n's pov: it means he went somewhere else...but where??? Jimin..yes.. I have to take jimin's help..!!

She goes to meet jimin at his house.

She was about to press the doorbell but she hears someone's voice from inside.

She tries to listen the voice carefully.

It was jimin's mom's voice.

Jimin's mom: why aren't you understanding jimin..!! He is taking advantage of you..!!

Jimin: mom... please...stop it already..!! I can't hear anything against bro..!!

Jimin's mom: idk what kind of black magic he did on u..!! Try to understand, u won't get anything from the property. He is very cunning..!! He already took two parts of the property. One of his own and the other one of seol..!!

Jimin: ohh come on mom..!! I don't wanna explain u again...how many times we have to tell you that he didn't took seol's property..!!

Jimin's mom: then, y he took that baby with him??? It was all intentional..!! He wanted to take his elder brother's property that's why he took his son.

Jimin: mom..!! Stop it..!! U r crossing ur limits..!!

Jimin's mom: I am spitting fact..!! Why he adopted seol then?? Who adopts a baby at such a young age?? He isn't even married..!! He wanted to grab all the property of seol..!! If he really considers seol as his own baby..then, y didn't he refused to take his property..??

Y/n gets shocked when she hears all this.

Jimin: mom...!! He took seol coz he loves his brother and his son..!! Who adopts a baby at this age?? Tell me..!! He sacrificed his happiness for the sake of that baby. Look at you..!! Even u r stepmother of bro but u never accepted him..!! U can't even become a good mother of ur real son..!!