41

Please vote

Next day

Y/n: ohh no..!! He would be upset with me. I am late..!!

She runs towards the lift and enters inside. She was breathing heavily coz of the small marathon in which she just participated.

Someone said,"i guess that u r tired."

Y/n looks at the other person who was standing besides her.

Y/n: you?

??: Yeah... I knew that you won't come on time...so...

Y/n: ohh god. Here I was dying while thinking that u must be waiting for me but u r also late..!!

Jk: hahaha...coz I know you very well baby.

Y/n: I got late coz of my stupid alarm.

Jk: no problem...

He starts walking towards her. Y/n also started taking her steps backward but thankfully they were in a lift so y/n had to stop coz of the wall behind her.

Jk: well, u will get punishment for getting late.

Y/n: why?? Then, u should also get the punishment as u r also late.

Jk: so how will you punish me?

Y/n: uhmm..well... I have to think about it.

Jk: ohh...so no problem...u keep on thinking...till then, lemme just give u a small trailer of my punishment.

Y/n: what???

Jk: yeah...so Let's start with morning freshness...

He goes near her lips but y/n stops her and says,"ahh...well, my punishment is ready for you."

Jk: what?

Y/n: U r not allowed to kiss me.

Jk: what??

Y/n: yes.. it's ur punishment.

Jk: come on... this is cheating.

Y/n: no..no..no..!!

Jk gets upset when she says that.

He doesn't say anything for a while. Soon, the lift stops but jk presses the button and starts the lift again.

Y/n: what....

Jk holds her and pins her to the wall.

He reaches to her neck and snuggles in it. Then, he nibbles on her ear and whispers in his sexy voice which sends more butterflies in y/n's tummy. She was liking this feeling. It was so pleasuring for her.

Jk: so I am not allowed to kiss you...ryt? 

He whispers in his sexual voice and smirks. Y/n doesn't said anything as she was loving the feeling he was giving to her. He again went to her neck and licked it. Then, he looked deeply into her eyes which she couldn't take anymore as now she wanted him so badly.

He put his palm on her neck and tilted his neck slightly to the right. Y/n also did the same as she wanted his lips on hers so badly but jk stopped himself and moved backwards.

Y/n opens her eyes and looks at him.

Jk: well, my punishment is hard but it's ok, I will try to hold myself.

Y/n gets angry at her boyfriend who just turned her on and then, ditched her without kissing. 🤣

She holds his collar and puts her lips on his. Jk smirked while kissing as his trick worked. He fulfilled his desire of kissing her. After kissing, jk says,"let's go to my home baby."