16

Please vote

Y/n goes back to her desk.

Jiyoo: where were you?

Y/n: ahh.. washroom.

Jiyoo: ohh well jk sir was asking about you.

Y/n: me..?

Jiyoo: yess, in his cabin.

Y/n: hmm.

Y/n goes to the cabin with straight face.

Jk looks at her and asks,"are u alright?"

Y/n doesn't give any expression and says,"yes sir."

Jk: ahh actually, I didn't intended to hurt....

Y/n: sir, I keep my personal and professional lives separate. I should not have asked you personal questions. I apologise for the same. I will just talk about work from now onwards.

Jk: 👀

Y/n: sir, anything else?

Jk: no... actually..ok. u can go.

Y/n: ok.

She goes from there.

The entire day goes like this. Y/n didn't even looked at jk for once. She behaved as if she is just an ordinary employee and doesn't know anything about jk and his life.

Jk was so confused at first but later when he understood that his behaviour was really very rude, he felt guilty. He wanted to apologise again to y/n but she already left from the office as it was her time to go back.

Jk's pov: it's ok... I will say sorry tomorrow. It was my fault again.

At night

Y/n was still lost in her thoughts. Kira tried alot to make her mood light but nothing worked on y/n.

Suddenly, she gets a call.

Kira: who's calling u at this hour?? Ohh godd...it must be Tae or Jin..!!

Y/n didn't said a single word and kept on looking at her phone's screen.

Kira: what happened??? Who's it? Alright, I will see myself. M sure that it's Tae.

She gets up from her bed to take y/n's phone.

Kira: what?? Why is he calling at this hour??

Y/n: idk.

Kira: then, take the call.

Y/n: but...

Kira: ohh god. Pick it up, fast..!

Y/n picks up the call.

Y/n: yes sir?

Jk: ohh thank god that u picked up my call..y/n..!!

Y/n: sir, is everything alright...ur voice..u r not sounding as if u r fine.

Jk: m alright. Actually, I need one favour...

Y/n: yess sir?

Jk: if it's possible can you please come to my house?

Y/n gets shocked at first.

Y/n: but y sir??? Us everything alright?? Seol...is he fine???

Jk: no..he is not. He is crying since last 3 hrs..!! I tried alot but he is not ready to understand. I need you..ahh..i mean that seol needs u. He is asking about you since 3 hrs.