Chapter 1

"Welcome my hoes, bros and non-binary stoves to today's stream! I hope you guys are ready for endless torture by seeing good notes ruining my combo!!"

The young girl with (hair colour) hair was seen giggling to the two monitors she had in what seemed to be her (your aesthetic) room.

(Y/n i)s a very well known streamer that plays a few games like: project diva, colourful stage, Honkai impact 3rd, call of duty and games that are similalar to the ones said before and right now she was about to play colourful stage but for now she was responding to some of the messages popping up in her chat.

"Venven listen every time i respond to your question the answer will always be the same. Yes I got no bitches i play pjsekai and honkai, what did you expect?..."

If someone walked into that room they would see that our yn was treating that question like a joke however the person that asked that it well you could say he was screaming and kicking his legs with the fact that his most favourite streamer and the person he most simps for said his nickname so causually and remembers the questions he asked.

In the 5wirl lounge room:

"VENTI YOU LUCKY BITCH SHUT THE FUCK UP. JUST STOP GIGGLING."

"YOUR JUST JELLY OVER THE FACT SHE RESPONDED TO MY COMMENT NOT YOURS XIAO HAHHA, OH SHIT AETHER HES GOING TO KILL MEEEE"

"Can the both of you please be quiet she is about to start playing? "

"Oki doki ehe~"

"Say ehe one more time i dare you"

To this Aether and Kazuha both shared a sigh knowing that the constant bickering between their two team mates is probably never going to end. With that in mind Aether dragged the two by the collars to sit down on the huge sofa that was placed in the middle of their main apartament. He handed each of them their phones.

"Man why do i need to treat you guys like children exept Kazuha, your cool"

"Thanks bro"

"No problem bro"

"What about me? "

"No one likes you Heizou. Anyways can we continue watching her stream? "

With the last question being asked the five boys sat down and started watching (simping over) yns stream on their separate devices with Heizou sulking in the corner.

User: venven is now blocked and muted

"WAIT SHE BLOCKED ME AGAIN, NOOO MY LOVE!!"

Xiao only shook his head in disappointment.
"5th time this week." He mumbled.

Back to yn:

"Ok anyways let's get started!"

"Oh wait guys my mom's calling me and she told me to end the stream... Looks like it's serious maybe we will play something tomorrow. I'm really sorry, see you next time and don't forget to look after yourselves! I love you byee"

Lilgayboy45:
You just started the stream tho...

femboybf:
"Honkai next stream??"

Kuniscara:
"I heard there's a new song coming to PjSekai."

Alantus:
"You acc blocked venven lmao"

Lilgayboy45
Why are you ignoring the fact she just started the stream??

mapleleafs
What's the next game??

After reading the last few messages with a smile and a bit of concern the adored gamer closed all the tabs she had open and shut down her pc going downstairs to answer the yell she heard from her workaholic adoptive mother.