chapter 11

An:( I LOST MY 50/50 TO C1 QIQI ARE YOU KIDDING ME)

You banged your head against the table for the 128th time during this study session, and thankfully it was nearing its end.

You and Thomato were the only ones downstairs now. Everyone had retreated to their rooms even though it was still midday.

They claimed they all had lyrics and choreographies to work on.

After 4 hours you managed to complete all the questions on the two A4 prices of paper however now you just needed sleep.

You groggily wiped your eyes using the hem of your sleeve. And stood up from your seat. From how long you were sat, every part of you it body was aching.

Especially your legs.

Trying to walk up the stairs, you held onto the banister for dear life. While being half way up you bumped into someone.

She was very similar to Scaramouche. Oh wasn't she the one who burnt your kitchen?

Her long violet hair was carefully put in a loose braid yet not a single strand was out of place.

Striding behind her was another female who seemed similar to a kitsune. Her pink hair was shaped in a way that resembled fox ears and her smile matched with it.

"Oh what a surprise;" the woman with pink hair exclaimed.

"The managers stunning daughter is in our presence, shall we bow your majesty?"

You just looked at her with a dumbfounded look. This was your first time talking and she was teasing you already...

You seriously didn't feel like talking to her so you only shook your head from side to side as a response.

The kitsune like lady stepped infront of her friend and got way to close to your face. She hooked your chin with the tip of your index finger. With a smirk she bent down to your ear and whispered;

" What? Cat got your toung- AYEEEAKK"

The screech was the result of her hair being yanked back.

The other woman shook her head in disappointment and sighed. She bowed and apologized for "Yae Miko's" actions and formally introduced herself as Ei; the leader of Eternity.

You scratched your face in embarrassment as you mumbled how it was fine. Ei then nodded and proceed to wave goodbye as she walked down the stairs; Miko's hair still in her grasp.

At the bottom of the stairs you heard a loud thud which was the pink haired woman falling down the stairs after Ei yanked too hard.

You softly giggled to yourself as you looked at their friendship dynamic. Your eyes then turned empty as you realized you never had anything like that.

You had no real bond with anyone.

The emptiness accompanied you until you opened the door handle to what you thought was your room.

Singing was abruptly stopped as you opened the door revealing six men sitting cross legged on the floor in a circle.

Your face flushed red in embarrassment as you had realised you entered the wrong room.

You quickly apologized quickly and quietly then closed the door like nothing had happened.

Now that you thought about it you were completely on the wrong floor...

You groaned as you realized you had to go up one more flight of stairs to get to the comfort of your bed.

As if you didn't feel enough fatigue. Smh.

You reached the end of the corridor where you were met with the staircase. Climbing one step at a time you felt your legs give out.

' I'm done with this- ' you thought, ' this isn't the first time I slept on the stairs.'

After a few peaceful moments you had succumbed to a deep slumber, laying over the steps.

After half an hour a phone call woke you up; you took out your phone and checked the caller ID.

It was your mom. No I'm not kidding.

You sluggishly swiped up revealing the face of a very tired Jean with bags under her eyes.

"Hi mom" you mumbled to which she replied " hi sweetie, how are you holding u- wait a minute, where are you right now?"

You look around since you forgot where you were. "Oh year I'm on the top stairs, just woke up."

She shook her head with a tired smile decorating her features. "Not again" she mumbled.

"A-anyways how are the shows going?" Trying to change the direction of the conversation you had not taken in account this subject would be Jean ranting about everything that was going wrong for an hour and a half.

You could only nod in agreement to everything she had said. It was now nearing 16:00 and you felt your body get pins and needles all over.

Yet you were also couldn't move.

Ignoring your predicament, you focused on your foster mother who sighed and and hung up as someone had called her over. But not before a quick goodbye and an air kiss in which you catched visibly to the camera just before she ended the call.

Now it was your turn to sigh, what were you going to do?

Much to your dismay someone had started to walk up the stairs. "Umm are you ok?" You recognised the voice yet you couldn't match it to anyone.

You slightly moved your head which resulted a wince escaping your mouth.
"Yes I'm fin- whaaa."

You may not have realized it at first but you were once again face to face with Ei. She had picked you up and was now carrying you like a sack of potatoes.

You were in too much pain to thrash around so you allowed yourself to be taken downstairs.

After traveling far and wide to the very exotic landscape of ✨the living room✨, you patted Ei's shoulder as a signal to let you go.

Yet instead your were met with the unpleasant surprise of being held by the ankle upside down.

How much strength did this woman have? To be able to hold your whole body weight with one arm is insane..

"Ahem Ei?? Could you put me down I'm starting to not feel well."

She remained stoic and unfazed after your plead. Her eyes connected with yours and after what felt like years of silence she spoke;

" I will...-

But only if we duel."

An:( I love them cliff hangers huh.

Anyways idk is this chapter any good? I was thinking of deleting this book bc idk it seems like people don't like it sm...

I GOT THE TOYA CARD WHEN I OBVIOUSLY WANTED THE CHERRY BLOSSOM MIKU 😭😭 HELP.

I got Aponia in honkai a few weeks ago and I have no idea how to play her or if she should be doing big damage🧍‍♀️.

BYE BYE LOVELIES SEE YOU NEXT CHAPTER 😘😘✨✨)