Chapter 5

(An:I'm so sorry for the long wait😔 I also changed the pronouns to gender neutual they/them so you guys are more comfortable reading✨ )

'Man I'm always so hungry after crying, no cap.'

I was about to go downstairs but I remembered that I probably look like shit so I sneakily went to the bathroom ,which is attached to my bedroom, to wash my face.

After I made sure I look fine I started to think what to make for myself, considering all the different ingredients in the kitchen right now and the amount of guests in the house I came to a conclusion that I shall make....

Almond tofu!

Maybe with a side of (favourite drink). I should probably make a bit more than normal just incase someone else wants some.

Not to brag or anything but even the 5 star chef Xiangling said my version of almond tofu was so die for, hehe.

Thinking about Xiangling reminded me how that one time she wanted to put pickle juice in (favourite food that does not go well with pickles). I still have nightmares from that day...

Shuddering from the thought at how scary she can sometimes be, I quickly shook my head from side to side to forget about it.

I really don't want to go downstairs but Noelle is on vacation after I forced her too.
She has to take care of herself,  in my opinion she's too hardworking at times.

3rd pov:

As (yn) rushed down the stairs they realised they had not taken her headphones from their bedside table so they ran back upstarirs to get them. The thoughts coursing their mind being' whats the fun in cooking with no music'.

Completely obvlivious to the noise they had made by stomping theid feet down, up and back down again, they continued to sprint to the kitchen muttering something about speedruning.

Once they skidded to the cabinet (yn) began taking out all the ingredients they needed. Suprisingly tofu was not one of them. In fact it was : milk, sugar and almonds.

Rolling up the sleeves of their cardigan, they put on a random playlist which happened to have a song with a really good vibe called "metamorphosis" (or favourite song your choice) . Putting their headphones on full volume because only pussys don't, (yn) started to get to work.

With the others~

"I'm so bored... Hey old man! Do you want to annoy Xiao with me? hehehe~"

The said 'old man' looked at Hu Tao with a very unimpressed look and only shook his head, signaling that he didn't like any context of that sentence and went back to talking to his colleague Diluc about wines.

The brunette gasped and whispered a small aiya.

After a few minutes 5wirl and Scaramouche came in, perfect victims for Hu tao!

....

But she already pranked everyone here at least 3 times.

A sudden idea came into Hu Taos head, a very genius one to be honest. She hasn't pranked everyone yet, there was still (yn)!

Laughing manically to herself, she started looking for the daughter of Jean.

(An: I'm again so sorry for not updating for so long but schools being a pain and I'm in the middle of getting my autism diagnosis I know it's not an excuse but I'm not on hiatus unless I directly say I am,

Quick question what do we think of yandre Aether?

Anyways see you guys next chapter and thank you for being patient!)