Chapter 7

(An: Hi guys long time no see.... Fun fact the reader was ment to be based of Komi from Komi can't communicate 👍 pls don't kill me)

After eating you went to the living room and sat down on a couch. Whilst you were on your phone on Twitter and Discord trying to apologise for the lack of content, you did not see a tall ginger make his way to you and sit right next to you.

"(Yn)... right? Or should I call you Miss Gunnhilder instead."

You looked up from your phone to meet the man's... well dead eyes which were matched with a smirk on his lips and you got the chills just from that. You were about to respond to his question with a '(Yn) is fine' but as you opened your mouth your throat closed up and you couldn't utter a word.

'Not this happening again.'

'I thought I was over it.'

Looking for a way to respond to the man as it was rude to keep someone waiting, you pulled up your notes app and typed in what you wanted to say and added " (yn) is fine and you are?".

The man introduced himself as the one who goes by many names of Tartaglia, Childe and Ajax, not even a second later was tackled off his seat by a head-shorter person with navy hair.

The boy which you presumed was Scaramouche, from what your mother had explained, then sat next to you where Childe had sat previously. He but his elbow on his leg and held up his head with the same arm.

Once he realised he had your attention he waved and you then winked. He was probably about to introduce himself when the same Ginger as before literally threw him across the room...

You looked around to see who else was in the living room and you saw almost everybody except from a few individuals who are probably decorating their room.

You looked at the man with fiery red hair in a low ponytail. Once he saw you were trying to contact him he tilted his head slightly to the side to indicate he was listening.

You then proceeded to point toward the two who were in the middle of a fight to which he sighed, stood up and separated Childe and Scaramouche.

He the whispered something loudly enough so only they could hear however you made out the words impress and not working. After he finished his speech the boys who were previously fighting walked up to you and apologized... Well Tartaglia did, The boy with the navy hair just pouted and looked away with a slight blush on his face; probably from embarrassment, right?

You waved your hand which indicated everything was fine and you nodded at the red hair as a thank you. After a while of you playing games on your phone and everyone doing their own things. You looked at the clock on your phone and realised it time to start doing your other job.

You went upstairs to your room in a slight jog and opened the closet where you had all of your cosplays. Yes you were a model for cosplay companies, why? Bc I said so hehe.

You took out the newest one that you had to try on and you had to walk around in it then report back to the manufacturers just in case it's uncomfortable.

It will be super embarrassing if anyone saw you but yk this is a fanfic so I have to make the reader cringe just a little bit ehe

After looking at it again overall you put the Herrsercher Elysia outfit on, without the wig as it makes your head hurt plus the size of that wig, goddamn.

Making sure every detail was on and perfect you decided to move around for a bit, you decided it was a little stiff but this is the first time your wearing it so it was a given

You were ment to wear this on stream first but it would be better to get used to it first.
You thought that is would be a great idea to leave your room and get your headphones because you forgot them downstairs and life without music is just sad.

With that you opened the door and started to go downstairs. Oblivious to the stares that followed and traced your figure top to bottom, you took your headphones and were about to go to Jean to show yourself.

However Jean came to you and put her suitcases,ready for tomorrow, in a corner and told you to spin around which you did very gracefully.

She asked all the basic stuff going back into work mode to which you sighed and told her all was fine, except the shoes. The shoes were definitely too tight. You were also going to tell her about your communication disorder being back but you heard a loud thump behind you.

You turned around to face whatever made the noise, turns out there's like 10 men passed out on the floor with bloody noses.

Well this book is definitely going to be interesting huh (yn).

(An: GUYS I GOT SCARA AND HIS WEAPON TWICE )