Chapter 4

(An:Mikudayoo~)

Yn pov:

"Huhh? Mom thought they were ment to live with us starting tomorrow!"

I looked at the people behind Jean as i slightly started to panic, i didnt have anything ready, were these people atdickz or smth idk i dont listen to teyvat-pop. I mean why listen to that when you got (preffered music genre) (An:Phonk and vocaloid tho😩). As i was thinking about my favourite songs i quickly composed and introduced myself.

In a very polite and nice way i cleared my throat:

"Good afternoon it is my pleasure to meet you, my name is (Yn) and I hope you will enjoy your stay here."

I bowed down a bit as a sign of respect for the people infront of me, however the second I raised my head back up the brunette girl in two pigtails started talking in a pace I thought was not humanly possible.

"Oya, no need to be so formal hehe. I'm Hu Tao! The songwriter for A.T.D.I.C.K.Z and the next director for the Wangsheng funeral parlor. It's very nice to meet you but could you please show us our rooms my bags and suitcase us quite heavy~"

She seemed really energetic, the type to get along with everyone. But I can tell she hides her trauma through jokes and smiles, poor person.

After she was done with her little introduction I quickly nodded and asked her if I should hold her bags for her while taking them upstairs. She smiled and nodded so I quickly took them and told everyone to follow me upstairs.

"Sooo~ who are you to Ms.G?? Y'know since we're going to live together might as well get to know each other."

I was about to answer Hu Tao but then the taller man with brown hair and a long ponytail hit her head with the side of his hand as a sign to, well... stfu.

"I'm very sorry miss.(Yn) but Hu Tao here can get a bit carried away when talking to someone new please excuse her."

"No no it's completely fine Mr...?"

"Uhh sorry to interrupt but guys we lost Itto again. "

Another man with a long ponytail cut off the other man I previously held a conversation with. Why are they all so godamn tall?

"Thoma it's one house we will find him... Eventually"

"Ok these are your rooms, you may choose any of the rooms in this corridor since your group got here first, may I have all your names once you get yourselves comfortable it's a bit weird telling everyone apart by hair colour."

I bashfully scratched the back of my neck hoping that wasn't being rude in a way, I mean some idols can get offended with the smallest things and I didn't want to leave a bad first impression.

"Well of course, my lady as you might of heard before my name is Thoma and I, like everyone here I'm guessing, hope to get along. Now if you excuse us we will drop these off and look for a group member."

They all quickly hurried to their rooms and placed their suitcases and bags in their chosen bedrooms. I'm still surprised how Jean managed to buy a 4 floor house with a basement and and attic, there are so many spare rooms. I once pretended the spare rooms were bedrooms for my squishmallows.

I went downstairs to check on Jean and tell her one of the members got lost but I heard the doorbell ring... Nah did everyone get their days mixed up or something?

I rushed to open the door (for your future boyfriends 😏) to six fairly short boys or was one a girl like bro wtf is that hair no offense.

"OMG ITS (your username for streams and stuff idk) AHHHH"

No, not again they found my address...

"I'm sorry but if you're here because your a fan or something leave at once."

I said it in a stern demanding voice whilst looking down/up an them and having my arms over my chest.

The boy with blonde hair looked panicked and quickly spoke up.

"No, no, no please don't get it the wrong way but we were looking for the Gunnhildr residence. Do you perhaps know where that is?"

"Oh shit, MOM ONE OF THE OTHER GROUPS ARE HERE! Sorry for assuming, please come in and make yourselves at home, once again I apologize."

I watched mom walk into the room, with her arms crossed. She must be mad at me for being mean at them. I looked at the floor, I was scared of looking Jean in the eyes. She's probably going to tell at me and-

"Why is everyone arriving so early, boys I thought I said tomorrow is the day your temporarily moving in."

She didn't shout at me? If course she didn't she's not anything like my biological mother.

I started to think of my old life before Jean adopted me and I immediately felt a breakdown coming along with the embarrassment I feel from mistaking my guests for fans I think it was only a matter of minutes.

I quickly shuffled my feet to Jean and whispered to her:

"Mom, I'm going to be upstairs if you need me. It's happening again."

She smiled reassuringly at me and patted my head and whispered back that if I need anything she will be here and give me anything I need.

I then felt even worse, my real mother would never be so kind to me. I felt the hot tears run down my cheeks and before I ran upstairs I croaked out a thank you and ran to my room as quickly as possible while wiping my eyes. Closing the door to my room and locking it I fell on my bed and hugged my pillows whilst crying my eyes out with all the negative memories flooding my head.

No one's pov:

"What. Did. You. Boys. Do?"

The aura coming off the manager of the idols was deadly. Even Scaramouche and Xiao were terrified...

(An: Whoever invented the spelling of throat kys I spent 5 minutes no joke to spell one word, like fr why add an a? Also I didn't know where to end the chapter so yeah hehe. I hope you enjoyed!)