Chapter 3

Yn point of view:

"Jean cant you get them a hotel, your not going to be here with me anyway. I dont see why you think they should live here with us."

I knew i came off as rude but i cant help it. People that i have no idea about are going to be guests in my house. I dont know how to act around strangers! i have social anxiety for a reason. I also know that i have no say in the matter, i mean their stay is starting from tomorrow. wait... i have nothing prepared for them. I got off the call with Jean because I couldn't be bothered to go downstairs.

I could feel my mind starting to race with all the possibilities that could happen. What if they dont like my cooking? What if they are acually really rude and stuck up so thats why Jean is only staying with me for a day while they are still here? What if i say something stupid?

I sat up from my bed Jean placed me in after i apparently fainted. Insomnia is a typical thing for me so the fact that i fainted after hearing the 'news' was just a coincidence.

I should go to Jean and ask what i need to prepare for tomorrow. Like getting their favourite foods ready, getting their beds ready.

...

But my bed is so comfy... Maybe in an hour or two hehe .

All of a sudden i heard the doorbell ring and Jean running to open it. The mail man sure is early today, I still have the whole day to prepare so perhaps two or three episodes of (favourite anime/show) won't hurt anyone.

I grabbed the remote off my bed side table and turned the TV that I had in front of my bed on. (Favourite anime/show) was on my recommendation lists so I excitedly pressed play. If anyone came in they would if thought that a smol child probably possessed me or something... Oh well.

As the intro was playing I was softly humming the tune however I could hear more than five voices talking to Jean. Well I'll just keep on watching I'll check it out later.

Jean POV:

"Woah, Miss Gunnhildr your place is huge!"

Itto looked at me like he has never seen a house before, the child like glee in his eyes contrasted his build. However I'm glad that at least someone isn't bound by the chains of  work that exhaust every single fibre of your mind until you can barely think about anything except work and then you have no free time so you never go out and you never meet anybody therefore you die alone with no one at your funeral and no one to remember that you ever existed. That came out a bit too dark hehe...

"I am very sorry for his attitude, my lady"
Ayato looked like he had given up in life as he just stared at the man child he had to put up with for the rest of his career as part of this idol group.

I then looked at all of the men I invited into my house to make sure everyone was here,
Ayato, Diluc, Itto, Childe, Kaeya, Zhongli, Thoma and their lyric writer Hu tao which I didn't know would be staying with us all.

"Hu tao, i did not expect you to be here"
I stated in a matter of fact tone, however it seemed as if the female took everything as a joke guessing by her constant giggling.

After her breathing had become steady she answered ever so casually saying:
"I thought that if everyone is going to live here for the time being I can crash here too! hehe plus it would be easier for us to create new songs that way!"

The only thing that I was now worried about was the fact that their might be small disputes between the groups especially since the trouble maker herself was going to stay here too. But she seems to be the extrovert type that makes friends quickly, hopefully she and yn get along well.

After being in thought for so long I realized how rude I was being so I quickly apologized and asked them to follow me to the main hallway just infront of the stairs. I quickly closed the door after every one had entered then I heard one of the boys speak to me.

"Miss.G can we have a look around the house please???" Childe was about to go upstairs until I quickly stopped him as I realized they don't know about yn... I forgot to tell everyone. I told them about the tour but not the fact that they aren't staying alone! Jean get yourself together!

"Wait a second please, I'll need to introduce someone to you"

I quickly dialled in yn's number as I have no idea what she's doing, probably has her headphones on anyways, I quickly and quietly spoke to the phone asking if she can come down stairs for something. Not even a second later I hang up the call I heard her footsteps rush down the stairs like something was chasing her.