Chapter 8

AN:(HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY LOVE SCARA (as when I'm writing this) it's also my birthday soon on the 6th ⁉️⁉️ omg wtf anyways happy new year 🥳🥳🥳)

"Are you guys ok what happened??"
Your voice was laced with concern when you found the group of successful idol fainted or suffering from a nose bleed.

You went to check on the person closest to you, that person also just happened to be the one and only Scaramouche.

With a lopsided smile he looked up at you and whispered "best birthday present ever" then proceeded to pass out like the rest behind him .

"??"

So what to do now?

Jean could see your worry as it was evident on your face.

"Leave the simps be"

You looked up to her giggling like a high school girl but her statement left a huge blush covering your face.

"Anyways I want to see how the hair looks on you so I can reply to the producer."

And there goes her business act again.

You walked upstairs carefully in order to make sure the cosplay wouldn't rip and so you wouldn't trip on it.

You opened the door to your room and took out the pink long fake hair out of the plastic bag and quickly brushed it out.

You put your (length) hair up and slid the wig over it. The sheer weight of it almost made you fall backwards.

You added all of the small accessories and left to show off to your foster mother also known as your manager.

Whilst looking for Jean you heard s knock on the door.

"On god i swear that everyone's here already" you thought out loud.

You went to open the door just enough so your head peaked through the crack (lmao)

It was Albedo.

You were in your cosplay.

I could not imagine a more awkward moment fr.

"Hello?"

You snapped out of your daze and jumped onto Albedo.

"ALBEDOOOOOOO, I MISSED YOUUUU"

He smiled and replied a quick same here.

You allowed him in and went to your prior objective of finding Jean leaving Albedo with the fury if the now awakened 6reeze boys.

You found her handing out tissues for everyone, not understanding why.

You walked in and tapped her shoulder you spun around and did the peace symbol with your right hand. Oh and you also told her about Albedo's arrival.

The weird thing was that when you walked into the room everybody got a nose bleed simultaneously, I wonder why 😱😱.

Even Hu Tao who just walked in gave you a thumbs up and fainted, you could see her soul leaving her body as well.

"Uhh tf is happening? mooooom I think Tao-Tao died😭"

You were dramatically crying while you cushioned her head on top of your thighs. Hu Tao could only blush from the nickname you gave her.

At this moment Scaramouche came in, shoved Hu Tao off because that man was jelly then proceeded to lay his head on your thighs replacing hu tao.

An:(To have Scara's confidence 😮💨 anyways sorry for the wait guys I'll try posting more often 😘 this is a short chapter but we love making people faint period‼️‼️ see you next chapter darlings xx)