Chapter 10

An: (Fun fact I actually burnt water once)

You woke up to the screeching sound of the fire alarm going off. You knew you had to leave bed.... But did you really?

So you grabbed an extra pillow and put it over your ears and tried to go back to sleep. However even through the muffled pillow the sound of the alarm was annoying af.

Not wasting anymore time you groggily left your comfy heaven and changed into shorts and a turtleneck. You opened your door with half open eyes just to close the door again with how loud the alarm was. You looked around for your headphones but only found the ones you used for streams.

You put them on completely ignoring the fact you had an UwU aesthetic going on as the headphones in question were the bright pink ones with the cat ear accessories.

Grabbing your phone and connecting both of the devises together so you wouldn't be able to hear the annoying screeching sound;  you headed out of your room and closing the door behind you. You didn't want anyone to see the state your room was in...

Almost falling down the stairs you finally reached the main room. You realized a few people were gathered around the kitchen so that's where you went.

You paused the song you had playing and squeezed through the obstacles of really fine and we'll built men to see your entire kitchen covered with smoke.

In the middle of the kitchen stood the leader of the group eternity also known as Ei and the self proclaimed ' numero Uno Arattaki Itto'.

Already being pissed of because of the fact you had to wake up so early, you cleared your throat and crossed your arms over your chest.

That caused the two to turn around with a look of horror plastered on their face. You brushed passed them to turn the alarm off then looked at them with a glare. You took off your headphones and held them in your hand.

"It's literally eleven o'clock in the morning. And I wake up to see my kitchen burnt, mom's gonna kill me."

With that small rant you left the kitchen with the other two pacing behind you then leaving to do their own things ( which is crying because they angered you). You sat on the sofa in the main room placing your headphones on the table and your head on Albedo' lap while he was writing lyrics for another song.

"bedoo"

No reply...

"Bedoooo"

Still silence.

"ALBEDO KREIDEPRINZ YOU MF"

Startled by you saying his full name he fully turned his attention to you. He signaled that he was listening by humming.

"Can we play pjsekai pleaseeeee"

He replied with a short no. Knowing that his ass will be handed to him if you played against eachother, you will also probably make fun of him for the next 2 years...

He didn't need to live through that.

Again.

You groaned, sat up then stuck your tongue out at him. Mumbling that he was no fun and stated how much of a sore loser he was which caused the "chalk prince" to giggle to himself.

Eventually you gave up on trying to find a worthy opponent, since all of them probably had a skill issue.

( you were too scared to start the convo).

You went back to the kitchen feeling better since you saw a tray of homemade boba ( or your favourite drink) sitting on the counter with name tags on them.