Chapter 12

An:( SEE IM NOT CHEATING ON YOU, IM WRITING RN BABE YK WHO YOU ARE)

"A duel...?" You repeated confused.

The woman only nodded now awaiting your answer. Well since you could feel the blood rushing to your head you really had no other choice but to accept.

Once you agreed she almost dropped you. Keyword almost. She only did that for the dramatic effect.

She put you down gently and asked where you could have a friendly fight.

You placed your hand under your chin in thought... It would be best to settle things in the training hall.

Voicing your opinion out loud Ei gave you a look of agreement, wasting no time you both went to the designated fighting space with a comfortable silence enveloping the both of you.

Once you arrived you opened one of the large cabinets that possessed a variety of combat weapons. All made from wood of course, yet they still hurt when hit hard enough.

You and Ei both settled for the wooden spear since you were most experienced with it.

Before you got into a stance you traced your fingers along the weapons surface. It was rough yet it was was unable to give splinters. It shone under the lightbulbs as the protective coating was there to prevent it from too much damage.

As you were close to starting, Ei's head suddenly whipped to the sound of panicked and rushed footsteps closing in on the two of you.

Once the figures walked in it was obvious they were out of breath. The rest of the group eternity was present along with Scaramouche and Kazu-? Kazu- uhh you forgot his name. The boy with the white hair with a red strip moving on.

Once they recovered Miko was the first to speak;
" Ohoho~ no need to worry little ones we are only here to make sure you don't get hurt."

She ignored the confused sounds and protests coming from the rest which ment this was probably not what they had in plan.

She only looked at them and mouthed out the words 'trust me', she turned back at the pair of you and waved your hand as a signal for you to continue.

As on que, Ei charged at you with full speed. She readied her spear above her head ready to strike down.

You looped your own spear around hers and  hit it with enough force to catch her off balance. However she retracted her self instantly and tried to regain her upper hand she had on you.

Easier said than done.

You quickly jumped to the side avoiding her strike by a mere centimetre. But as you tried to assemble your thoughts, you had not realised that she was now aiming for the backside of your knees.

Being distracted caused your right leg to be hit as a result making you loose your balance.

Your eyes widened as you saw the incoming attack and did your best to dodge. Once again she hit you but with much less force.

You eyed her body language and it was as cleat as day she was beginning to get out of breath. However she was not the only one as you too began to feel tiredness seeping in.

Her clothing swayed and got in Ei's way as the both of you did vast amounts of attacks and parrys at each other.

Her reaction time has dropped by a multitude and her moves became more and more sloppy. You were no different.

The joints in your body ached as if you had been doing this for days on end.

You switched your step causing Ei to miss your arm once again. Those who were gathered felt the thrill of the fight yet those who knew Raiden Ei's ruthless nature were on edge, ready to jump in if things got too heated.

Watching his mother and crush fighting one another was definitely not something Scaramouche had expected to happen and would of never even considered if it was not unfolding you right now in front of his eyes.

He felt his chest tighten each time either of you got hit. Even though he may not show it, he cares for his mother. He doesn't exactly like her but that's nothing he could do about it.

An aspiring young woman dreaming of being an idol, when her dreams got almost crushed because she had an unexpected child. It was simply not the right time and those who knew of their predicament would agree with no hesitation.

Miko could only bite her bottom lip as she saw her band leader get hit once again. She knew why this was happening and it would be pretty obvious to those oblivious to the situation.

With a thump the loser lay on the ground and their weapon lay far away from their reach. The victor placed her polearm on the wooden panels of the floor and put her arms on her knees trying to regain her breath.

After a few moments giggles echoed through out the hall as the two women realised how much fun they had.

Ei extended her hand towards (y/n); helping her stand up. With shaky legs (and by clinging onto the support of Ei for dear life) the both of you managed to get to the small crowd of spectators gathered close to the exit.

Yae Miko was the first to react as she quickly took you from Ei's arms and inspected your face. Making sure you weren't severely hurt. Seconds later Scaramouche had joined in.

The kitsune like woman only sighed and looked at her friend before chuckling to herself.

"Oh Ei~ you should know by now that this isn't the only way to make a friend..."

As widened stares directed towards her, she bashfully looked away and gazed at the floor, a pink hue covering her ears as a result of the embarrassing truth being uncovered.

Yae's hearty laughter soon were heard through out the whole house as she saw in what state the purple haired woman was in.

While Scaramouche was scolding his mother, Miko placed her lips right next to your ear and began to whisper;.

"You know little one; this was actually how me and her became the best of friends~
She may act scary at first but once you get to know her intentions, she's as sweet as the dango milk she so much adores."

You nodded in understanding then fell asleep right there and then.

An:( HIIIII HOW ARE MY LITTLE POOKIES⁉️⁉️

I Have an idea for a scara x reader fanfic ‼️‼️

However idk if I'll ever post it do y'all want smth like that from me?

I'm going back to school on Monday I'm going to kms.🤭🤭

Anyways have fun and be slay guys see you next chapter darlings 😘😘)