chapter 2

"Hi Jean did you need me"

The blonde female looked at my with a annoyed look that read 'bitch wtf'

"I told you call me mom, sweetie"

"Oki doki mom, well what did you call me down for I ended my stream right after I started it..."

The blonde female took a deep breath hoping that she won't make her adoptive daughter start panicking once she found out the 'news' she had ready for her.

"Ok yn listen I got something to tell you just please don't start panicking..."

"Je- mom your starting to scare me... You know me! I'll handle whatever it is"

"Your so cute yn, so umm first of all you know what my profession involves taking care of idol groups? Well the building we use as a dorm for them is Going to be going under renovation in a day... And *inhale* they are going to have to live with us for some time ok? They are all very nice and in sure they will all respect you."

The (hair colour) female looked as if she just witnessed something traumatic she started murmuring something incoherent to Jeans ears.

"Sweetie there won't be alot of them since um I'm going to have to go on tour with one of the groups called TvT dream im sure you havent heard of them but they are one of the most chaotic idols i manage so you wont need go look after them! Thats a postive, am i right? Im also going to be with them for most of the time the others are here, I'm sorry yn. I'd you need anything you can call Aunty Lisa, Aunty Eula or Aunty Barbara but i her she's going to be too busy to pick up... but hey I'll also be just a phone call away."

After hearing those words our yn asked two questions.

"How many people will be living here? Oh and what are their names? "

"Only around 19 give or take..."

"Their names are:
Venti
Xiao(please be careful with him he gets angry easily)
Kazuha
Aether
Heizou
Diluc
Kaeya
Itto
Ayato
Zhongli
Childe/Tartaglia (be careful hes a flirt i allow you to bonk him if he does anything perverted)
Thoma
Ei
Ayaka
Sara
Miko(shes also a flirt be careful ok??)

Scaramouche (hes a solo idol dont get it jumbled up he gets pissed easily like xiao) 

And Albedo which you have met before when playing with klee, hes going to help you and he is an idol too

Ohh Albedo!! I havent seen him in weeks. Wait that many people live in one building?! No wonder why you always come home tired!

Oh and remember that you will be in charge and you can not just make albedo do everything ok?
You now have ✨responsibilities✨ just pretend your me hehe...  yn?

And with that our very introverted mc fainted just why does she need to takecare of flirty people??
Any people at all if shes being honest... (plot development obviously 💅)

'She took it pretty well in my opinion' were jeans thoughts at that very moment as she caught yn and carried her back upstairs to her room where she realised that she really is going to miss her little yn even if she wasnt really her daughter, she feels like one. She knows that this is the kind of bond she would only wish she had with her own father but yns bond with her biological parents was even worse. But atleast the one she and yn had is one she will treasure forever. With a last glance at yn, Jean went to her own room to pack for her incoming buissness trip she had coming up the day after tommorow.

(An: yn lore yayy)